Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony Deluxe Edition (Pre Order Friday, 4/12))

There are a lot of copies up on Ebay right now too, all way over priced.

I got mine from another board member for $40. Shouldn't have to pay any more than that if you're getting a fair price. Don't buy the copies up on ebay currently, you'll be able to get a copy cheaper for sure.

Anyone else not particularly like the way this sounds? On my turntable/setup, the audio feels very thin and empty. I need to put on the original press to compare it against, but I wasn't too impressed with the audio quality. (However, the packaging is suuuuper-fancy and having the giant lyric booklet is nice.)

Anyone else not particularly like the way this sounds? On my turntable/setup, the audio feels very thin and empty. I need to put on the original press to compare it against, but I wasn't too impressed with the audio quality. (However, the packaging is suuuuper-fancy and having the giant lyric booklet is nice.)

I only listened to the bonus tracks, but didn't feel they sounded bad at all.

The original is so atrocious that it'll make you appreciate the reissue.

why exactly did you take it upon yourself to lay out what a record should cost someone else mr. i weigh all my records for no reason? especially when it doesn't concern you at all.

So that we don't see anybody on the board get screwed over by a flipper trying to get $60 for a record they shouldn't have to pay that much for. Buffbloom was an awesome dude and sold me his at cost and by posting the price hopefully anyone else who wants a copy will get the same fair deal.

Why exactly does it bother you that someone lays out the fair price of a currently in demand record in order to deter flippers?

• 6 months later...

So I was just trying to find some info on this record after grabbing during the SRC flash sale (was super happy to only pay $14.99). It looks like they sent me one of the Cream (/250) subscriber variants. I wondered if anyone else took advantage of the deal and also got the Subscriber variant?

Ok I was thinking it could have been a fluke thing, but I guess it's probably not selling as well as they hoped...

Not for the price they were asking. Not to mention the first press was still pretty easy to get ahold of at a fair price. A repress of A&I wasn't really necessary.

• 2 years later...

Didn't see this posted anywhere else (maybe I missed it), so I thought I'd bump this thread.  This is getting another pressing on clear vinyl.  I'm stoked, only started listening to Alkaline Trio a year or so ago and couldn't find this one priced reasonably.  Glad it's getting pressed again.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/alkaline-trio-agony-and-irony-2xlp.html