Movies that make you CRY.

• 1 year later...

The Fountain

Stand by Me

Synecdoche, NY

A bunch of other ones I cant remember right now or have been mentioned a thousand times (Toy Story 3). But those 3 get me every fucking time. I don't even have to be watching them. Certain tracks from The Fountain's score will make me cry (I'm choked up right now because I THOUGHT about "Together We Will Live Forever" When I do watch the whole movie it's almost always a different part that gets me. Play me just the last scene with Richard Dreyfuss in Stand by Me and I'll cry. Hell, play me any audio clip of Dreyfuss narrating int hat movie and I'll probably get choked up. When Phillip Seymour Hoffman died it really fucked me up. I found out on my way out for a smoke break at work and kind of just sat there trying not to be visibly upset that an actor died for when I went back inside. Then later a friend texted me "I guess you're going to watch Synecdoche tonight..." and I started crying.

V7bJ95G.gif

I downloaded that in November and was supposed to watch it with this girl but now we don't talk anymore and I can't bring myself to watch it alone.  LOL.  

I've made every girl I've dated since it came out watch it with me. All of them loved it, but one of them when the credits started rolling was like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"

I also made them all watch Happiness so I think I might be a broken horrible person. But at the same time, I'm not trying to date someone who isn't down with those movies.

Anyways, watch Synecdoche, NY because it's seriously so fucking good.