Movies that make you CRY.

I downloaded that in November and was supposed to watch it with this girl but now we don't talk anymore and I can't bring myself to watch it alone. LOL.

I watched it alone and cried like a little babe. But I'm glad because I was able to decompress afterwards.

This may be on this list already but I just rewatched it, so I'll add The Green Mile. Woof, that ending.

I can feel overcome with emotion just watching a tv commercial, I cry at everything, happy, sad, I cry. It's awful.

My main cry movies/tv clips:

Fried green tomatoes

Now and then

Perks of being a wallflower

Brave

Any lip dub proposal video on YouTube

Jim and pans wedding

doesnt have to be a movie.

• Filmmaker James Marcus Haney traveled to Seattle in June to make a music video for 'Elysium' by Bear's Den featuring his brother and his friends at Seattle Pacific University
  • The filming was interrupted by campus shooting June 5 when janitor Aaron Ybarra 26, opened fire killing 19-year-old Paul Lee
  • The music video shows the moment Lee's dorm-mates learn of the shooting from a breaking news report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH-wP2TDUBQ#t=211

doesnt have to be a movie.

• Filmmaker James Marcus Haney traveled to Seattle in June to make a music video for 'Elysium' by Bear's Den featuring his brother and his friends at Seattle Pacific University
  • The filming was interrupted by campus shooting June 5 when janitor Aaron Ybarra 26, opened fire killing 19-year-old Paul Lee
  • The music video shows the moment Lee's dorm-mates learn of the shooting from a breaking news report

That got me good

What about when Michael leaves? (Still the closest I've ever come to crying from a tv show/movie)..

I definitely cried during that. That fucking scene between Michael and Jim just killed me.

Speaking of crying during shows. The final episode of Boy Meets World. Holy shit. Every single time I ball like a baby.

Speaking of crying during shows. 

Marshall's dad in How I Met Your Mother.

I usually try really hard not to cry during TV shows and movies, my face just hurts from the strain.

but that episode fucking annihilates me.

[edit]: Scratch that. Odd Thomas also ruined me, but I knew that part was coming, so the feels were already immensely built up.

When my girlfriend and I went and saw The Fault In Out Stars in theaters, I'm not even kidding when I say she cried THE ENTIRE TIME. I was like "why are you crying already??" She goes "because I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen."

I really can't believe I didn't cry during it. I read the book a year or two before seeing the movie and I didn't cry either. Not exactly sure why. It really is very sad, and I came close once during the movie but it never happened. I think my girlfriend secretly hates me for it.

Oh! Another one I thought of: Blue Valentine.

Wristcutters: A Love Story will FUCK ME UP every single time. Eternal Sunshine I had to turn off and I have vowed to never try again.

I love both those movies.  But how can you be sad at Wristcutters when Tom Waits plays god? ;)

Sometimes American Beauty really gets to me.  When the wife wails and holds his shirts.  Fuck

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn...Its an oldie but a goodie, The acting in that movie is on a level that I haven't seen in ages and the father is one of the most tragic characters...

The Last Picture Show...."He was sweepin' ya sons a bitches!!"... I'm a mess after that...

SLC Punk - When Heroin Bob dies...obviously

Capote - When Perry and Dick are executed, Philip Seymour Hoffman's reaction just kills me...

There are more, but those are the big ones...