Boston Marathon Explosions

When this happened I told my buddy it was Westboro Baptist....

and last night he woke me up to tell me that they are theories regarding them being behind this.

HAHA. People are loony if they actually think WBC are connected. They are crazy but not THAT crazy.

One comment and I let this thread get back to boston: In case it's never been told to you in your life TeenageEric coming into a thread of worried, grieving people and making a wildly inappropriate "joke" is not only insensitive to the people that lost their lives, you are also not reading your audience. 

Look at what Juan and others did. They posted uplifting stores, hope in the darkness. If all you were trying to do is lighten the mood, post a lame cat video, by doing what you did you made others feel emotionally ripped off. Or you could just say nothing. sometimes that works just as well.

Better to let people think your a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. 

*dude, even your jokes are Carlos Mencia level bad

One comment and I let this thread get back to boston: In case it's never been told to you in your life TeenageEric coming into a thread of worried, grieving people and making a wildly inappropriate "joke" is not only insensitive to the people that lost their lives, you are also not reading your audience. 

Look at what Juan and others did. They posted uplifting stores, hope in the darkness. If all you were trying to do is lighten the mood, post a lame cat video, by doing what you did you made others feel emotionally ripped off. Or you could just say nothing. sometimes that works just as well.

Better to let people think your a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. 

*dude, even your jokes are Carlos Mencia level bad

I think he is too young to get the carlos mencia reference. He was 7 years old when it premiered.

We got word that TeenageEric is suspended 30 days. At that point it is probation with a permaban being the next step. 

I will be honest that I advocated to ban him. I was one of his last defenders on here but nothing constructive ever came of his turning every thread into a discussion about himself. I think SRC is being fair and this is a reasonable way to deal with him. 

Hopefully this is the last of any discussion of Eric's insensitivity in this thread. Let's get back to what matters.