Fuck Vacuum Cleaners

It works well for the most part, but as it sucks shit up off the floor, it keeps spitting it out the back. Does anybody know what to do?

1. Check the bag. It could be full.

2. Check the vacuum's undercarriage. There could be something lodged in there.

3. Don't fuck the vacuum cleaner.

is this a newer vacuum?  if it's spitting out dust from the back then the filters are not filtering.  get some filters man.

It's a Dirt Devil. It's a piece of shit. We used to have central vac at our old place, but now we just have this hunk of junk. Thanks for the heads up on new filters. As lame as it sounds, I know nothing about vacuum cleaners. 

Get this. They are better than Dyson and cheaper.

Id like that to be proven.  I love my dyson.  We vacuumed before we got the dyson, then vacummed directly after we got the dyson, and there was so much dirt that it pulled up. (Also I wouldn't ever pay the normal price for a dyson, got one for under $200 a few years ago on Woot.)

It's a Dirt Devil. It's a piece of shit. We used to have central vac at our old place, but now we just have this hunk of junk. Thanks for the heads up on new filters. As lame as it sounds, I know nothing about vacuum cleaners. 

yeah you don't think about that shit.  i was using ours to pick up dust from sanding drywall and it was shooting it straight from the ass end.  new filters and it worked like a charm.

still bought another one because cleaning the floors with drywall and then cleaning the floors my daughters play on didn't seem right.