Kanye West -Yeezus

I actually have flacs from the cd, a best buy in VA was selling them early or something. Lossless but the quality of the recording isn't that great anyway so not sure what difference it makes. Ye was going for a rougher sound. Clipped waveforms errywhere, but I guess it suits it. I like it.

I'm kinda worried about the boots that might come out of this... I'd probably buy one if there's no official release. But this record is chock full of very basic and raw sounds that don't happen naturally. Square waves and such. The bootleggers having access to a very high quality cutting system will probably make all the difference in the final product when there's such odd groove geometries at play in this audio. I think I might wait for some reviews to come in if this does get booted.

I actually have flacs from the cd, a best buy in VA was selling them early or something. Lossless but the quality of the recording isn't that great anyway so not sure what difference it makes. Ye was going for a rougher sound. Clipped waveforms errywhere, but I guess it suits it. I like it.

I'm kinda worried about the boots that might come out of this... I'd probably buy one if there's no official release. But this record is chock full of very basic and raw sounds that don't happen naturally. Square waves and such. The bootleggers having access to a very high quality cutting system will probably make all the difference in the final product when there's such odd groove geometries at play in this audio. I think I might wait for some reviews to come in if this does get booted.

Best buy near you sold it early? Going to need picture proof of that

1. new slaves

2. i'm in it

3. i am a god

i think this album is a culmination of 808's sound mixed with the edge and anger of dark fantasy, and a heavy helping of graduation's arrogance.