Cliff Martinez - Only God Forgives OST - 2LP - Out 7/16

Song sounds great, so glad i went ahead & ordered this went it first went up to PO... Supposedly, Pitchfork is going to have a stream of the album soon.

You can stream the album via Pitchfork Advance here: http://pitchfork.com/advance/160-only-god-forgives-soundtrack/

My Amazon.de order says not in stock yet. Heard it a few times and I really like it. WANT. THE. VINYL.NOW!

took that 1 month free trial of Amazon prime this month... really have to say it's phenomenal. Release day delivery? Awesome.

Tempting to spend the $80 for the year, but only if more pre-sales were through Amazon.

took that 1 month free trial of Amazon prime this month... really have to say it's phenomenal. Release day delivery? Awesome.

Tempting to spend the $80 for the year, but only if more pre-sales were through Amazon.

As a prime member, my wallet has had an ass whopping due to how convenient vinyl purchases are, and the fact once shipping is removed amazon beats local record store prices 9/10 times. Plus with 2 day shipping impulse purchasing is too easy

Anyway, amazon delivered this for me today, love the packaging and colored vinyl

As a prime member, my wallet has had an ass whopping due to how convenient vinyl purchases are, and the fact once shipping is removed amazon beats local record store prices 9/10 times. Plus with 2 day shipping impulse purchasing is too easy

Anyway, amazon delivered this for me today, love the packaging and colored vinyl

Yep we are on the same page man. I know I spend 80+ on shipping in a year, so, it's worth it in that respect. But, I also know that two days purchases are so convenient... I've bought way more than my average on Amazon this month just because of the 2day ship.

Anyway, beyond psyched to go home and open this up.

You can now make a pre-purchase of one Origami's 60 copies, and then bring it with your receipt to the signing on the 25th. Some posters too apparently. http://origamimusic.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/buy-your-only-god-forgives-lp-from-ov.html

And uh, still ISO someone who is planning to go who can buy an extra copy & get it signed, pm if possible, thanks. 

Had it delivered, and I don't even know HOW it got so damaged in that "frustration free" nonsense. I can live with a seam split. (a mostly black cover like that, I can take a pen and blacken out the white from the split.) What i can't put up with is the excessive damage to the spine side of the jacket like there was.

They're sending me another one, and I'm sending this one back.