Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

just got my package in and I got a second press dark world. so frustrating, especially since I ordered both presses and now I have a spare second press cream and don't know how to get the new third press I'm missing.

lilac feast of love looks good though. minty green too

Wanna sell me the copy of dark world? (;

Got my cream Dark World and lilac Feast of Love today, both look awesome in person.

I got the same a few days ago. Love how they turned out. That cream dark world looks amazing, pretty happy with the switch from the dark green 2nd press or whatever it was supposed to be. I missed out on the initial RFC press and meant to grab it beforehand anyway. My lilac feast of love looks great too but those mint colored copies are awesome. I'd love to grab one. Very pleased! (And I get to listen to that cloakroom album now too soooooo gooooood. If you haven't yet, check it out!)

I was very confused before finding this forum, because I had ordered the clear, and the cover said clear, but what I had ended up with was orange. So I'm now aware that there were lots errors made.

tumblr_mrgaumLtvv1qklh1ho1_500.jpg

Still a little confused though because I haven't been able to find anything about an orange variant.

No complaints though, very happy to own this.

I was very confused before finding this forum, because I had ordered the clear, and the cover said clear, but what I had ended up with was orange. So I'm now aware that there were lots errors made.

tumblr_mrgaumLtvv1qklh1ho1_500.jpg

Still a little confused though because I haven't been able to find anything about an orange variant.

No complaints though, very happy to own this.

Anyone with a tri color yet??!!!?!?!???!!?!

jesus christ they dun goofd.