The Xbox One

remake cod mw2? i wouldn't mind, i'd be able to play cod again. i still think cod4 was better.

http://www.gamesradar.com/modern-warfare-2-remaster-petition-reaches-90000-signatures/

That game was so much fun on 360 though, I'd be down to play a downloadable multi-player only game with updated controls and graphics.

If anyone here plays Advanced Warfare I'll probably jump on today, my gamertag is I theBIGdirty I

I would play it but my heart is forever with CoD4.

it was so good, simple and perfect.

That game was so much fun on 360 though, I'd be down to play a downloadable multi-player only game with updated controls and graphics.

If anyone here plays Advanced Warfare I'll probably jump on today, my gamertag is I theBIGdirty I

yeah it was fun, but that was just the beginning of introducing kill streaks and heartbeat sensors and yeah, why i enjoyed cod4. the killstreaks made cod become a campers game. bring back 3, 5, 7. another reason why battlefield to me is way better. no killstreaks, bullet drop, the attachments actually do something depending on your play style. cant wait for that to drop soon.

it was great when they brought back, what 3? cod4 maps into the mw2 mix. if they release mw2 with all cod4 maps, that would be awesome.

If they want to release a Halo-type collection of the Call of Duty games up to MW2, I'd be down. But like Rambo said, I'd only want it for the multiplayer. 

i was never a fan of cod stories at all, just the mp.  the only one that was cool was world at war and that multiplayer sucked.

Unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have a World at War remake than any of the others.  The multiplayer on it was so damn fun and the campaign actually wasn't terrible either.

I agree. I revisited COD4 when I had my 360. Hacked lobbies aside, it didn't really hold my attention. MW2 did a little bit. But World at War was still possible to have a blast in. I just love all the different sized maps and game modes. My buddies and I used to play CTF and War for days. 

i really enjoyed world at war story, the mp has tanks and it was bad. there was also a few maps where people were outside the mad and it sucked so hard. i never really gave the mp a chance after all that...but again i really really enjoyed that campaign. 

The only real complaint I have about the WaW campaign is when you play it on veteran, the enemy AI have bottomless grenade pouches and they're grenade spam hardcore. Other than that, I have to say it's probably my favorite CoD next to BlackOps 2. Zombies, of course.