The Xbox One

MCC is still broken. If you're buying for campaign and just some casual online play, it's fine though.

i was under the impression it was still bust.

i used to love halo 3 back in the day and was pretty good at it, whereas on MCC it seems infuriatingly hard when it's not plagued by issues and i don't really know why.

it was agaonizing trying to play through the campaigns. single player Heroic seemed ludicrously harder than i remember. and all the checkpoint/saving bugs made it to where i probably played through Halo 1 three times over in overlapping chunks of replay. so maddening.

also made me remember how much i fucking hated Halo 2's campaign. perfect multiplayer, terrible, terrible campaign. but the re-done graphics were gorgeous, which made the untouched Halo 3 look like a turd.

very mixed bag overall.

i never got into halo...its was too basic, not in a bad way, just i wanted an array of guns and being able to customize things to my play style. (like cod and bf, but anything post cod4 sucks dong) also...i'd play at 10 sensitivity and i would need more, it was too slow. all the same reasons why i disliked destiny. i really wanted to like destiny.

but i played the beta or whatever it was for the new halo on my friends xbox and it felt pretty good AND it had more options for sensitivity. i dunno, this new bf rules and i cant wait for the new rainbow six now 

i was under the impression it was still bust.

i used to love halo 3 back in the day and was pretty good at it, whereas on MCC it seems infuriatingly hard when it's not plagued by issues and i don't really know why.

I've got a couple live buddies who play with it fairly issue free, even partied up. Seems like it works for some but not all, no idea what the difference is.

How are the MCC bugs lately.  I got my Xbox One to mainly play MCC online with my brother.  We tried to make a party a bunch of times last month and it would never work.  Was so disappointed in my Xbox One.  Also, I bought so many games digitally for my 360, and I really find it stupid that I can't bring them over to my Xbox One.  Literally, like, the only tech decision I have ever really regretted.  Glad Titanfall works pretty well otherwise I would have sold it months ago. 

How are the MCC bugs lately.  I got my Xbox One to mainly play MCC online with my brother.  We tried to make a party a bunch of times last month and it would never work.  Was so disappointed in my Xbox One.  Also, I bought so many games digitally for my 360, and I really find it stupid that I can't bring them over to my Xbox One.  Literally, like, the only tech decision I have ever really regretted.  Glad Titanfall works pretty well otherwise I would have sold it months ago. 

Have you played since the new patch? It fixed a lot of the matchmaking problems, and in H2C (which is what I mainly play) hit detection is A LOT better.

I dont mean to sound like that guy, but Im only home for a few weeks at a time and on the road 10 months out of the year. So can anyone hook it up with a month trial cause my live just ran out? That'd be really sick.

I got you man I think I have a few of the cards laying around.

yeah 360 games are way better than the xb1 ones. 360 is getting actual games, xb1 is getting a lot of arcade or just discounts. but a few were pretty fun. child of light is the only one i was really excited for.

EA access is pretty cool.

also read that treyarch is doing the 2015 cod this year and rumored to be black ops 3. i hope so. and i hope they keep it simple. no need to for fucking jetpacks and shit.

This console has been out for a year and a half and it's still a piece of shit.  The whole interface is so fucking clunky.  Inviting someone to a party while playing an online game is nearly impossible unless you want to die a few times while doing it, because it takes so long to do.  And then your damn screen stays snapped for some reason, and it's a pain in the ass, and slow as fuck to unsnap it.  And my controller just broke.  I got my console on Black Friday.  I still have the same wired 360 controller that I got in 2007 for my 360, and it works.  I can't imagine how many hours I've used that thing for.  Now my Xbone controller's left stick drifts up like crazy, making it nearly impossible to play any game.  Unless I hold the stick a tiny bit downwards, it acts as if I'm pushing up on it literally ALL THE TIME.  And, to get a new one, I have to ship it to Microsoft, paying out of pocket for the shipping of course, then wait for them to send me a new one, which can take over a month from what I've heard.  

Seriously, this console makes me rage on a daily basis.

I've noticed mine drifting up at the menus as well. I've never actually noticed it in-game though, but I play inverted, so maybe that is why? Not saying that doesn't suck (it does) just that it hadn't hurt me in-game.

I agree with you about the UX/UI, I have no fucking clue what they were smoking. So many poor design decisions.