PO: Thrice - Identity Crisis repress?

• 2 months later...

Did anyone who ordered this from interpunk get shipping confirmations? Looks like they haven't pushed back their release date on their website for this. Could this actually be being released?

i wouldn't expect this to happen for a while, if it happens at all now. as soon as something comes up, i'm sure it will be posted in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming out April 1st now (hopefully not as a joke)...just got this from Cobraside:

THRICE - IDENTITY CRISIS (COLOR) 
Moved back to 4/1, but this release date seems firm. Finally being repressed! Thrice's debut album, released in 2000, defines the sound that Thrice were striving for, the dynamics and emotion of hardcore with the melody and harmony of pop-punk. The 12-track full-length has a little of something for everyone, ranging from harmonies of "In Your Hands" to the pseudo-metal of "Torch To End All Torches", to the post-hardcore feel of "To What End." 2nd pressing limited to only 2,000 copies. Cobraside will have 1,000 clear with black streaks. No download codes. 

I've had a preorder with Interpunk since June. I don't know how their 250 wouldn't already be accounted for.

Yea, I've been wondering how their /300 orange Green Day Warning is still around given that it's been their top selling item for like a month. My theory, they take unlimited orders, cancel all the overages, and only issue store credit (I know when you request a cancelation they only give store credit, so I'm assuming it's the same if they don't have something in stock). That way they still get everyone's money in one way or another.

Pretty shady stuff.

Edit: just remembered I did actually order something that was out of stock once (listed as in stock shipping immediately) that they realized they didn't have and weren't getting more of. They let me know it was canceled and my interpunk account would be credited. So I'd say my theory is pretty likely.

After the number of delays I wouldn't be surprise if this one didn't.

Not arguing that. Just the legitimacy of it being an option. Considering the guy from Animal Style told us he would let us know what's going on when the time is right, I won't be putting stock in anything until he does just that.

Yea, I've been wondering how their /300 orange Green Day Warning is still around given that it's been their top selling item for like a month. My theory, they take unlimited orders, cancel all the overages, and only issue store credit (I know when you request a cancelation they only give store credit, so I'm assuming it's the same if they don't have something in stock). That way they still get everyone's money in one way or another.

Pretty shady stuff.

Edit: just remembered I did actually order something that was out of stock once (listed as in stock shipping immediately) that they realized they didn't have and weren't getting more of. They let me know it was canceled and my interpunk account would be credited. So I'd say my theory is pretty likely.

Interpunk doesn't charge until they ship.  So I don't picture people getting charged and then refunded store credit if they do in fact over sell Identity Crisis.

Interpunk doesn't charge until they ship. So I don't picture people getting charged and then refunded store credit if they do in fact over sell Identity Crisis.

They definitely charge you on the spot if you use paypal. Good to know that they don't charge you until it ships if you use your credit card.