Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

What a fucking guy...

Fucking capitalism huh? Who cares, if someone is too incompetent or lazy to do a web search for this and know they can buy from HT cheaper soon then they should spend more than double for it on eBay.

Look, I get it too, it is frustrating as hell to see this especially when most of us don't have a copy yet, and if you are like me I don't have a HT anywhere close by so scoring one online is important.  I just cant fault a guy who is trying to make a buck on something that is in demand, especially in this economy.

Fucking capitalism huh? Who cares, if someone is too incompetent or lazy to do a web search for this and know they can buy from HT cheaper soon then they should spend more than double for it on eBay.

Look, I get it too, it is frustrating as hell to see this especially when most of us don't have a copy yet, and if you are like me I don't have a HT anywhere close by so scoring one online is important.  I just cant fault a guy who is trying to make a buck on something that is in demand, especially in this economy.

No I know. I mean I'm not saying he doesn't have every right it's just me feeling bad for idiot people on ebay(Why I am I'm not sure) and just annoyed because I am in your position and none of the Hot Topics around me carry vinyl so I just gotta get lucky online. 

No I know. I mean I'm not saying he doesn't have every right it's just me feeling bad for idiot people on ebay(Why I am I'm not sure) and just annoyed because I am in your position and none of the Hot Topics around me carry vinyl so I just gotta get lucky online. 

Hey no kidding man, it is a bummer, but it is cool that there are a bunch of these being produced so we should be able to snag them online easily which is nice and not have to be those guys bidding on this.  Hell those people could get the SRC version with the bonus 45's for as much as that auction is going for.