Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

As I hit submit order, I got gateway timeout, but I got an email from Paypal and Deathwish confirming my order....so I'm good...?

also did this. paid first time via credit card, then again with papal to be safe. got 2 confirmations from deathwish so looks like it wet through twice....one will get canceled I guess.

Considering fucking it off and just buying from Banquet. I'm at work and can't sit on this all day.... can I?

EDIT : http://store.throatruinerrecords.com/products/518166-distro-touche-amore-is-survived-by-deluxe-edition-12

for everyone in Europe that wants a deluxe. just ordered one no problem. still gunna try deathwish for regular version

I got so excited cause I ordered this within 2 minutes of Touche tweeting about it but now I see you guys had already been ordering it for an hour or so before that. I wanted another clear, sigh. 

Pretty sure the clears go out randomly if there even are any. That or they'll go to the band, clear tends to be TA's band color. Again, if there even are any.

aaaaaarrrrgggghhh...

got both, white and transparent blue in the cart and now I constantly get server time outs for 20min :(

Server seems to be crashed entirely...

@deathwish: you can see my cart. don't you dare to reset it!

Same here, just had to pick my shipping option then it was on to PayPal. I don't expect my cart to have anything in it when it comes back up...

Pretty sure the clears go out randomly if there even are any. That or they'll go to the band, clear tends to be TA's band color. Again, if there even are any.

Last time I thought the first 50 went to the first 50 orders and then the other 50 were at the record release show. I luckily got to see that show and snagged one then

Last time I thought the first 50 went to the first 50 orders and then the other 50 were at the record release show. I luckily got to see that show and snagged one then

I was just going by how they did it with the last Converge record

So what's the pressing info? 

Too many

No actually the opposite. Birthday present from my girlfriend. I ended up getting the deluxe, white and transblue and also the newest pressing of the single mothers 7". im gonna email DW eventually and see if they can split the orders and give me a cheaper shipping option. now that i think about it, if the order weighs over a certain amount the cheapest shipping method becomes unavailable. if split up two orders of cheapest method will probably cost less,

The deluxe edition will ship separately from standard edition.