Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Received my record release version of issurvivedby from Backside today.

Everything is okay except for one ding in the jacket. Somehow my jacket also shows scratches under the shrink-wrap. Does anyone else have these on the jacket?

The one I received from Backside looked fine, no scratches that I could see underneath the shrink-wrap.  Maybe you can see if Deathwish will sell you a spare sleeve next time you order from them or something?

The one I received from Backside looked fine, no scratches that I could see underneath the shrink-wrap. Maybe you can see if Deathwish will sell you a spare sleeve next time you order from them or something?

We actually don't really have extra sleeves lying around for this record. Got the jobs assembled completely and didn't print extra.

Everything is okay except for one ding in the jacket. Somehow my jacket also shows scratches under the shrink-wrap. Does anyone else have these on the jacket?

My jacket has a couple of scratches that were also through the shrink wrap. that's pretty crazy. I figured it was a one off accident. It's really not that big of a deal, though. 

We actually don't really have extra sleeves lying around for this record. Got the jobs assembled completely and didn't print extra.

ah, damn.

My jacket has a couple of scratches that were also through the shrink wrap. that's pretty crazy. I figured it was a one off accident. It's really not that big of a deal, though. 

oh well. it is not a big deal, of course. just a bit strange though to have scratches underneath a shrink-wrap

I also have some scratches on mine. It almost looks like the ink just didn't print on the jacket in certain spots.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this whole pressing terribly warped? I bought mine from a local shop which was warped to the point of sounding horrible, then Deathwish was very nice and send me a really awesome colored copy with a bunch of stickers and posters and I was so damn excited just to find out that this copy is warped even worse than the one I had before. Any chance on a repress within the next month or two?

Is this whole pressing terribly warped? I bought mine from a local shop which was warped to the point of sounding horrible, then Deathwish was very nice and send me a really awesome colored copy with a bunch of stickers and posters and I was so damn excited just to find out that this copy is warped even worse than the one I had before. Any chance on a repress within the next month or two?

Think this is the only report of warping I've heard through this whole thread.

No, the whole pressing is not warped. 

Please email me photos of your records.  

Thanks!

[email protected]

Nope, I have the most common pressing but It is flat as can be.