Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

are the refunds being given only to us orders or to international as well? 35$ for shipping to europe wals also quite expensive...

Nope...it does cost $35 to send this overseas. They overcharged the U.S. customers for the shipping but not us european customers. It's just that expensive to send stuff overseas. 

I don't think it weights more than 4 standard records, and shipping for 4 TA vinyl is 20.95$ on cinderblock...so I'm afraid shipping in international orders was ovarcharged as well....

Hmmm sounds way too cheap...$20.95 for 4 TA vinyl. I know the deluxe edition costs about $40 to get shipped overseas from Deathwish and they definitely don't overcharge the shipping prices..so no way in hell 4 LPs would cost $20.95 to get shipped. That should be a lot more expensive, just go look up the new USPS shipping prices. My guess is that Cinderblock might not have updated their store with the new international shipping prices. I don't know of anywhere else where I would be able to get 4LPs for that price

But it's no use trying to figure this out. We will see when they get here..if they have overcharged international orders as well then we can mail them back, but my guess is that they haven't.

Damn, wish I had kept trying after I got to the shipping screen. Bowed out when I saw the $20 shipping, didn't want to pay $50 for a record I have two copies of already. Would've payed $35 though...

I'm sick about it. I did the exact same thing. I was so close to finishing the checkout and then had to bow out gracefully.

I hope MWY closes on Friday. Everyone I'm going with is going JUST for MWY and it's going to be annoying enough trying to get everyone on the road early enough to not get stuck missing Caravels while standing in line.

I've been peeping MWY set lists and they've been playing Bullet to Binary, The Soviet, and January 1979 but not usually on the same days and sometimes none of them get played. I just want to hear one of them. Especially BtB because I've never seen them play it despite seeing them a bunch back in the day.