Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I just checked the packing slip on endicia with the tracking no# they gave me and it says they are going out media mail. Really lame....

I typically don't throw a fit over shipping costs that are a little steeper than normal - other than maybe pointing them out on the forums - but this is an instance where I'd be genuinely irked, and would absolutely fight for a partial refund.  If they're charging $20 for Media Mail on 200 different customers [minus international orders], you have every right to raise hell.

I typically don't throw a fit over shipping costs that are a little steeper than normal - other than maybe pointing them out on the forums - but this is an instance where I'd be genuinely irked, and would absolutely fight for a partial refund.  If they're charging $20 for Media Mail on 200 different customers [minus international orders], you have every right to raise hell.

SERIOUSLY. Cinder Block sucks enough already, don't let them steal at least $2000.

There was no animosity in his post; I think he was merely defending the stability of his site when it was suggested that it could crash.

But if he was directing a "backhanded slap" at anyone, it'd probably be at whoever coded Cinder Block's webstore, I imagine.

Because I was totally serious right : )

tre did say that.

endicia says otherwise.

is it the end of the world? no, but i think the proper thing to do would be to send cinderblock a polite, but firm e-mail which is what i'll be doing just because i dont think its very cool of them to do that at all. a 3lb package from their zip to mine? $3.65. even with materials and labor, which is fair to account for, its high. nevermind the fact that there's a limited number of these and the chance of them getting damaged in the mail is now raised pretty significantly.