Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I can't find a reason to give anyone the benefit of the doubt when they are selling a record they have had for a couple days max, if even at all. 

Edit: Just read the item description. Doesn't even have it. Haha. 

I about lost it when I saw it pop up on my ebay feed. I see it has 33 watchers on it. 

I can't find a reason to give anyone the benefit of the doubt when they are selling a record they have had for a couple days max, if even at all. 

Edit: Just read the item description. Doesn't even have it. Haha. 

I'm just trying to believe that flippers have the slightest sliver of a heart. 

Glad to hear that the shipping costs are being looked into.

I don't see why the shipping cost is such a big deal. Atleast we were able to get a copy of the record. TA doesn't strike me as a band full of shitty people so I'm sure the extra shipping cost will go to helping them tour more and get more releases out. For the amount of money I have paid for their collection so far I could only wish that I could have gotten most of it via preorder. So a few buck or so more in shipping is way better than paying the exorbitant eBay and Discogs prices. A positive mental attitude hasn't seemed to hurt anyone yet so keep your head up. It will all be ok.

I don't see why the shipping cost is such a big deal. Atleast we were able to get a copy of the record. TA doesn't strike me as a band full of shitty people so I'm sure the extra shipping cost will go to helping them tour more and get more releases out. For the amount of money I have paid for their collection so far I could only wish that I could have gotten most of it via preorder. So a few buck or so more in shipping is way better than paying the exorbitant eBay and Discogs prices. A positive mental attitude hasn't seemed to hurt anyone yet so keep your head up. It will all be ok.

I personally don't think TA demanded that 20 dollar shipping. I think it's a failing on Cinderblocks part, Jeremy's a nice guy. 

They aren't shipping stuff out themselves it's Cinderblock. Don't bend over, man.

I don't believe that the $20 shipping charge was even meant to be available. We all know most websites have certain shipping options available for certain items. Like how media mail doesn't always show up as a shipping option when you order apparel. Due to the website crashing, media mail didn't come up as an option and the webstore "defaulted" to that $20 option. That's just my guess.

I don't believe that the $20 shipping charge was even meant to be available. We all know most websites have certain shipping options available for certain items. Like how media mail doesn't always show up as a shipping option when you order apparel. Due to the website crashing, media mail didn't come up as an option and the webstore "defaulted" to that $20 option. That's just my guess.

Great answer. Makes sense. I couldn't get mad over that scenario.

If that was the proper case, though, then they should honor that hiccup and mail their packages priority, or at least contact the buyers to offer a partial refund if they preferred. Pocketing the extra ~$3,200 while whistling and looking the other way is pretty unacceptable.

[edit]

On my mobile -- Jesse beat me to it. Glad someone else is on the same page I am.