Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

In regards to the whole one per order thing, I think what ended up burning me during the ordering fiasco, was I accidentally put 2 in my cart. I didn't want to be the asshole that ordered more than one, so removing the one from my cart set me back probably 20-30 minutes and while I was typing in payment info it kicked me out saying they were sold out. If I would have known they were going to let me order 2 I would have just done that so I could have at least 1 copy.

Oh well lesson learned.

In regards to the whole one per order thing, I think what ended up burning me during the ordering fiasco, was I accidentally put 2 in my cart. I didn't want to be the asshole that ordered more than one, so removing the one from my cart set me back probably 20-30 minutes and while I was typing in payment info it kicked me out saying they were sold out. If I would have known they were going to let me order 2 I would have just done that so I could have at least 1 copy.

Oh well lesson learned.

I did that too. After the repeated refreshing and timing out, two were there. Removed one and continued. Timed out while trying to enter my card a few times, then it sold out. 

Oh well lesson learned.

same..

Oh well lesson learned.

Same but I actually got through.

Oh well lesson learned.

This is what happened to me but I just bought 2 so I wouldn't lose out. I already contacted Toki since he emailed me a direct link and was unable to get one. Hopefully cinder block doesn't cancel my order :/

Backhanded slap at Deathwish? Label fight!

There was no animosity in his post; I think he was merely defending the stability of his site when it was suggested that it could crash.

But if he was directing a "backhanded slap" at anyone, it'd probably be at whoever coded Cinder Block's webstore, I imagine.

There was no animosity in his post; I think he was merely defending the stability of his site when it was suggested that it could crash.

But if he was directing a "backhanded slap" at anyone, it'd probably be at whoever coded Cinder Block's webstore, I imagine.

This is all your fault