Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

He didn't do that bad. It cost $35 for the record. He at least made $25 over cost after fees and shipping.

Sure, they came out ahead but I doubt 25 bucks is what they had in mind. And if it was, and they need 25 bucks that bad, they got much bigger problems to worry about than flipping a record ya know?

Well, at least he tried, right? Give him some benefit of the doubt. I mean, he didn't charge $10.25 for "expedited shipping."

I don't see why you are trying to defend someone who was obviously flipping. Unless the seller posted it as a BIN for the exact cost plus shipping (with additional shipping charges, of course), they were trying to flip it. They suspected a demand for it an tried to auction it off. 

I don't see why you are trying to defend someone who was obviously flipping. Unless the seller posted it as a BIN for the exact cost plus shipping (with additional shipping charges, of course), they were trying to flip it. They suspected a demand for it an tried to auction it off. 

I think I was aware that he attempted to flip it. I was never seriously defending the guy. He's an asshole. The idea that this guy waited on the Cinder Block with website for an hour trying to get this record and sell it for a profit is ridiculous.

Although, you can't get too mad at the guy since he didn't list it with a reserve or at a high starting bid. People who wanted it drove the price up. It's very possible that buyers could have gotten it at near cost or a little over, but people on eBay don't know how to bid. It's totally justifiable that he suspected demand. I thought the bidding was going to go a little crazier than it did.

If he really wanted to flip it and actually make some money on it, I feel he would have posted it as a Buy it Now for like $120 + shipping and called it a day because some desperate person would eventually come along and buy it for that.