Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

how come the only shipping methods I see are over 20 dollars?

well these are heavier than your normal vinyl record so I dunno if media mail can really apply - I think Deathwish just did everyone a solid with the blue edition with the cheap shipping cuz Deathwish is the fucking best 

I was able to get through 30 minutes ago or so. we'll see if I get cancellation. I'm going to the show tonight but won't get there until it's already started, if they aren't sold out when I get there I'll try to grab an extra for you guys, don't PM me I'll just come in this thread and do a random number generator thing on people who missed out

I was able to get through 30 minutes ago or so. we'll see if I get cancellation. I'm going to the show tonight but won't get there until it's already started, if they aren't sold out when I get there I'll try to grab an extra for you guys, don't PM me I'll just come in this thread and do a random number generator thing on people who missed out

thanks bud!