PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

When they opened for Circa fall of last year, my friend and I saw Jon and Bailey loading up their stuff in Chicago in the street after the show. I just shouted to Jon "You guys played an awesome show" and he seemed like, nervous that anyone was talking to him. I get the vibe from him that he's a really nervous, anxious guy',, that might get mistaken for being stuck up.

Just posted this in the Touche thread, but it'd be just as appropriate here:

I thought I'd have money to road trip to see the record release show but I decided to go to Riot Fest in Colorado this weekend instead. Sadly, this means I won't be able to make the show and have a couple of tickets for it. PM me if you'd be interested.

When they opened for Circa fall of last year, my friend and I saw Jon and Bailey loading up their stuff in Chicago in the street after the show. I just shouted to Jon "You guys played an awesome show" and he seemed like, nervous that anyone was talking to him. I get the vibe from him that he's a really nervous, anxious guy',, that might get mistaken for being stuck up.

He seemed a lot more outgoing at the Jacksonville show, not too sure why. He was goofing around out front of the venue with everyone too.

im not bitching or anything, and i mean, the surface noise isn't anything to be overly upset about to get a full refund on because it is bearable. but i cant help but be a little surprised No Sleep/chris hasn't mentioned anything (to my knowledge) about the problems. kind of unprofessional. 

im not bitching or anything, and i mean, the surface noise isn't anything to be overly upset about to get a full refund on because it is bearable. but i cant help but be a little surprised No Sleep/chris hasn't mentioned anything (to my knowledge) about the problems. kind of unprofessional.

Nothing new there, his flame war between SRC and 6131 showed a pretty ugly side.

Sorry for pointing you guys to that, at least now you know that 6131 is real shady.

i knew about the 2011 sub before, but damn, they handled that whole handsome issue like fucking scum.  and then no sleep has to get in on it and look like idiots.   

baaacccckk on topic now.  sorry.

im not bitching or anything, and i mean, the surface noise isn't anything to be overly upset about to get a full refund on because it is bearable. but i cant help but be a little surprised No Sleep/chris hasn't mentioned anything (to my knowledge) about the problems. kind of unprofessional. 

he replied on IG about it when a few of us asked. basically the pressing was rushed to meet deadlines.