oop graveface stuff onsale soon

I've never known GF to be high on anything. It's more like everything is less than it should be!

You must remember, records are no more than $7 each to produce. Mark ups are necessary to keep the operation going, support the band, etc. So when you see a GF record for $12 w/ shipping included.... Ya.... These folks are for the fans. Absolutely no doubt about that.

Thankfully, Ryan's going to give us a nice way to unload some cash on the label!!!

Cheers to that!

ahaha love this thread  :)  Sarcasm, missed sarcasm, the speculation, trying to read between the lines, great comebackers, and we're still 24hrs + out, and getting towards a frothy level, but not a frenzy.   But remember, it's still just wax (blasphemy!)

Can't back a label and brick/mortar any harder than GF, great prices/customer service, etc etc, and we need to keep the brick and mortar guys going!  We paid $30 and $35 for "TP's" of /50 recently without blinking, or thinking twice.  You don't need 50 TPs to make sure /1000 regular pressings are oK, do ya? It's just a limited edition item black wax/white label, some cool art, sold for a premium.  

Just thought I'd point that out if any TPs of /5 of highly sought after bands are listed for the Save GF sale.

Will be it 12:01AM or 11:59PM EST on 8/1/2013? ;)  

That is all.

Hi folks!

Shit!  I had no idea this many people on here gave a hoot about this old stuff.  Totally radical. 

Prices will be slightly below what each title is worth to me, so probably overpriced to most casual fans.  Getting back 7 copies of the first ever GF vinyl (GRAVE018) is a great example.  To me each copy is worth $100+.  Will I price it as such?  No.  But not too terribly far off. 

Shipping AND insurance are included with the prices as well as the new Marshmallow Ghosts 7" for 2013. 

All will be explained tomorrow, fingers crossed.  It's been an exhausting process going through every single copy to make sure each copy is mint.

More soon.  Thanks for your continued support!

where was it confirmed there will be test pressings for sale? i haven't seen that anywhere

I asked on facebook if those test pressings would be for sale and Ryan said that Yoda has confirmed it as true.

I'm fucking ready for this shit!

I have my records spreadsheet pared down to just graveface stuff for easy navigation and am ready to snag some stuff (Toman test pressing for sure)

Fortunately I think I have most of the regular releases that will be available, but hope to fill a couple of gaps (which is pretty much just the colored Mare Vitalis (I have the 1st press) the colored Daturah - Reverie, the Blue/Green/Brown Low Level Owl and the colored Sagarmatha... other than that I think I have everything)

Hi folks!

Shit!  I had no idea this many people on here gave a hoot about this old stuff.  Totally radical. 

Prices will be slightly below what each title is worth to me, so probably overpriced to most casual fans.  Getting back 7 copies of the first ever GF vinyl (GRAVE018) is a great example.  To me each copy is worth $100+.  Will I price it as such?  No.  But not too terribly far off. 

Shipping AND insurance are included with the prices as well as the new Marshmallow Ghosts 7" for 2013. 

All will be explained tomorrow, fingers crossed.  It's been an exhausting process going through every single copy to make sure each copy is mint.

More soon.  Thanks for your continued support!

I am gonna buy the shit out of some stuff I'm unfamiliar with, maybe Appleseed Cast and BMSR!

e: damn, Dreamend sounds interesting too. Good thing I don't have anything else to spend money on at the moment

Edited by awesomeo4000

Getting back 7 copies of the first ever GF vinyl (GRAVE018) is a great example.  To me each copy is worth $100+.  Will I price it as such?  No.  But not too terribly far off. 

and for some crazy reason, this happened once:

http://www.popsike.com/Lost-Picking-Flowers-In-The-Woods-Vinyl-RARE-BMSR-Black-Moth-Super-Rainbow/190680514853.html

I am gonna buy the shit out of some stuff I'm unfamiliar with, maybe Appleseed Cast and BMSR!

e: damn, Dreamend sounds interesting too. Good thing I don't have anything else to spend money on at the moment

Dreamend is outstanding, IMO.

And a couple of the LPs are this wicked animated style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7KEkoobJs

(the clip doesn't do it justice)