oop graveface stuff onsale soon

didn't see a thread about this, thought i'd bump for the Graveface heads

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-catalog.html

new Xiu Xiu LP of Nina Simone covers is up for preorder, 180g black version limited to 100

Not to mention Dosh.

Xiu Xiu is an artist I respect for making really unique and visceral music, but I cannot get into most of it. I'm kinda glad my subscription will end on Dosh and Stargazer Lilies.

Not to mention Dosh.

Xiu Xiu is an artist I respect for making really unique and visceral music, but I cannot get into most of it. I'm kinda glad my subscription will end on Dosh and Stargazer Lilies.

My subscription keeps going a while longer, but really looking forward to Stargazer Lilies  and Dosh.  The teaser track from the former sounds just like the original shoegaze.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Xiu Xiu, but that Blue Water White Death (Jamie with Jonathan Meiberg from Shearwater) album is really good I think.
Their song Gall is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgjkwMb_ay8

Regardless, I am interested to hear this Xiu Xiu recording.

This just in! GRAVE111 - The Marshmallow Ghosts 'The Haunted and the Haunters' 10". Limited to 666 copies. 6 different colors aimed to replicate our favorite fall treats - Franken Berry, Count Chocula, Fruity Yummy Mummy, MD Pitch Black II etc.  It'll be random as to which color you'll receive.

4h0UYzr.png

my condolences to Graveface variant collectors... also, i want that Frankenberry...

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Xiu Xiu, but that Blue Water White Death (Jamie with Jonathan Meiberg from Shearwater) album is really good I think.

I feel the exact opposite.  I was really interested in Blue Water White Death, but it missed me completely.  I love Xiu Xiu and enjoy Shearwater and it didn't grab me at all.

Check out Former Ghosts.  It's Jamie Stewart (Xiu Xiu), Zola Jesus and Frankie Ruppert (This Song is a Mess, But So Am I).  It's kind of darker synth music and probably the most accessible thing that Stewart has been attached to.

4h0UYzr.png

my condolences to Graveface variant collectors... also, i want that Frankenberry...

Well, that's me.

If anyone has buyer's remorse (why would you, though?!) or bought multiple tiers and gets duplicate colors or just wants to part with their MG 10" I will gladly buy/trade for it!!!