Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

Word?

Yessir. I heard before dtbm2 Will was working on a rap album. I'd kill to hear that. I just find it crazy that this band, whatever shit they go through, still gets some the best singers in the genre.

But even Mr Mess sounds better on this track, or as my brother said "sounds a little less Scooby Doo-ish" haha

I'm very impressed. Musically, it's like all of the best parts of Happiness/DBMII thrown together, with Tilian's angel voice over it all. And I actually like Jon Mess' screaming this time around! What a great thing.

Fingers crossed; this is gonna be a great album, and it would be even better to own on wax.

That's the biggest thing I noticed, that his screaming wasn't by far the worst thing of the song like it is on almost everything else.

New song is killer! I loved Tides of Man and was pretty bummed when they disbanded. Can't wait for the album to drop, really wish there was a stand alone vinyl option though. Can't wait for the box set either! Not sure if I want WISIRO or this new one in the box set. I loved everything Jonny did until I saw him live when he was very first starting with Emarosa. Since then I can't stand the guy and hearing anything he sings just irritates me. Kurt was the best thing for this band and thought he meshed really well with their sound. Excited to hear Tilian on the entire album.

New song is killer! I loved Tides of Man and was pretty bummed when they disbanded. Can't wait for the album to drop, really wish there was a stand alone vinyl option though. Can't wait for the box set either! Not sure if I want WISIRO or this new one in the box set. I loved everything Jonny did until I saw him live when he was very first starting with Emarosa. Since then I can't stand the guy and hearing anything he sings just irritates me. Kurt was the best thing for this band and thought he meshed really well with their sound. Excited to hear Tilian on the entire album.

Tides didn't break up.

A boxset with the band's previous work with Jonny Craig included with the new album. Rise cashing in on his popularity? I'm legitimately asking, I don't follow Dance Gavin Dance that closely, but everyone is always all up in arms, either positively or negatively, about their former vocalist.

I don't believe Jonny Craig is popular enough in his solo endeavors for Rise to be using him to cash in. His most popular project is Dance Gavin Dance.

Everything he has released since DBM2 has been crap.

A boxset with the band's previous work with Jonny Craig included with the new album. Rise cashing in on his popularity? I'm legitimately asking, I don't follow Dance Gavin Dance that closely, but everyone is always all up in arms, either positively or negatively, about their former vocalist.

They're cashing in on the popularity of Dance Gavin Dance and the the many projects they've spawned and been associated with. :P We got Dance Gavin Dance and The Speed of Sound in Seawater vinyl. Now we just need Strawberry Girls, A Lot Like Birds, Hail the Sun, Stolas, and of course, Lower Definition vinyl. Though, A Lot Like Birds is coming out with a new album, so here's hoping.

• 1 month later...

I about shit myself seeing this get bumped because for one... My first assumption is that it went up, and two, if that was the case, I have no money for this whatsoever.

The good about it though is that it did remind me this is coming out soon so I GOTTA make sure I have the cash for this!

Buy some stuff and help a brother out!

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/92465-sssome-offers-glassjaw-treos-mwy-cctegan-sara-tj-and-more/