The White Album #A0000001 for sale anybody here super rich ?

It's not that I dislike them necessarily. It's just that I'm only 21, born well after their heyday. It would be one thing if I was around when they were popular, but music as a whole today has come so much farther. There are so many other better things I could be listening to now. 

i think a lot of people like music that were well before their heyday and its okay to like non popular music. music today come much farther? look at the top 40. garbage. do people actually listen to the radio?

in no way do i want to go down the long and winding road of Beatle discussion, but to say music today has come farther (for its time) is a really weird statement. 

i think a lot of people like music that were well before their heyday and its okay to like non popular music. music today come much farther? look at the top 40. garbage. do people actually listen to the radio?

in no way do i want to go down the long and winding road of Beatle discussion, but to say music today has come farther (for its time) is a really weird statement. 

nice pun.

Not saying that I don't like ALL older bands/artists, but I also don't pretend to like any certain band just because they were popular or sUpEr inFluEntiAl on music today. 

And when I say music has come farther, I don't mean strictly popular music. I haven't listened to the radio in probably 3 years. I couldn't name a top 40 hit if you asked me to haha.