Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - March 25, 2016

TFP

The veins make it look more like the new 52 Batman.

No real person is going to be able to look like Batman does in the comics. Not even Arnold in his prime. I'd rather they just made it look realistic than try and match a specific comic.

I'm not sure I really care. We just have one still of a suit and batmobile to critique. Just the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at it.

No real person is going to be able to look like Batman does in the comics. Not even Arnold in his prime. I'd rather they just made it look realistic than try and match a specific comic.

I'm not sure I really care. We just have one still of a suit and batmobile to critique. Just the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at it.

I understand no one will look like him physically since the comics are unrealistic. To me the veins look like lines in his costume like his new 52 costume has.

would love an opening montage similar to how watchmen was done, where it covers batman's origin, training, and time in the cape & cowl up to the current time. it'll be interesting to see how this is done--really surprised that batman was given first billing and I guess this is really just a one-shot lead up to the justice league. meh to that, but at least I've got arkham knight to look forward to.

Hoping for a doomsday or brainiac movie. Sick of luthor.

Jesse Eisenburg has already been cast as Lex Luthor, but it could just be a small part that will set up a bigger role in the Justice League movie.

I agree that either of those guys would be sick. If it's being billed as Bats v. Supes though, you've got to think that most of the conflict in the movie will be between those two.

Yeah that makes sense. Also, having a billionaire villian kinda lends itself naturally to introducing Bruce Wayne.

Overall, I'm just sick of superhero movies using the same villains overt and over. I'd prefer they completely moved away from the goblin, joker, and a couple others also (at least for a little while).

• 2 months later...

For me, it's a personal thing. I just hope Ben Affleck can act like a character and not just be Ben Affleck playing a version of himself. I haven't really seen Gal Gadot in anything so, I don't have fear about her acting, yet.

She was in the last couple of Fast and Furious movies. She's REEEAALLY slim, I'm surprised they chose her.

For me, it's a personal thing. I just hope Ben Affleck can act like a character and not just be Ben Affleck playing a version of himself. I haven't really seen Gal Gadot in anything so, I don't have fear about her acting, yet.

Yeah, he does play "Affleck" often, but with the more recent stuff I'd say he has given me some confidence that he can pull it off. Gal Gadot on the other hand, the four or five films I've seen her in, she has no acting skill whatsoever. I'm sure there had to be a reason why they cast her and I truly hope she will prove me wrong, but so far everything I've seen makes me nervous, especially considering the gravity of the role she'll be playing here.