Wish they would actually send me Bayside - Shudder instead of Bayside - Live At The Social Club. Emailed when I got it 2 weeks ago, said it would go out right away, now I'm back in town and its still not here. Victory sucks.

They've sent me the wrong record more times than I can remember.

They've sent me the wrong record more times than I can remember.

Yea... I was actually going to send back the more expensive 2xLP when they sent the correct single LP, but since it's already been a few weeks I just picked up shudder from the local HT for $14 and I will keep the double LP they sent me.

Yea... I was actually going to send back the more expensive 2xLP when they sent the correct single LP, but since it's already been a few weeks I just picked up shudder from the local HT for $14 and I will keep the double LP they sent me.

I make them send me the proper album but never return the wrong one. Passive aggressive douchebaggery.

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously, who is victory using to press their records these days? Mastering is okay, really more that their typical releases leave a lot to be desired with the source material, but their pressing quality is just top notch. Recently picked up a bayside repress and the experience matches that of my RSD Victory purchases.

Seriously, who is victory using to press their records these days? Mastering is okay, really more that their typical releases leave a lot to be desired with the source material, but their pressing quality is just top notch. Recently picked up a bayside repress and the experience matches that of my RSD Victory purchases.

You should buy a copy of their Acoustic record hahahaha.

I just received my black friday order and the Atreyu "The Curse" that I ordered wasn't pressed properly. The disc causes my tonearm to move left to right more frequently than usual and causes the pitch to sound terrible. I e-mailed Victory to see if they'll maybe send me a replacement. I hope they will and won't be dicks about it, because the record sounded pretty damn good and was making me feel really nostalgic. 

• 7 months later...