Haha, what I meant to say was, I had never seen what the vinyl packaging of BTBAM's colors was like, and I was pleasantly surprised by the nice package. Listened to it some this morning and it sounds great as well. Definitely my favorite release of theirs.

Ah, read colors as the noun rather than the title.

doesn't surprise me at all that victory would pull some stupid shit like that. what i AM surprised about is they're only selling the black 10" for $5. haven't seen a price like that in a while.

While it is true that color vinyl costs more to press than black, it doesn't cost that much more. That is just gouging. 

Anyone know the color of hot topics Homesick variant?

Edit: it's solid orange. Might finally pick it up.

So the "solid orange" I got isn't one of the variants. Do we know what they're calling the color of this HT variant is? It's gotta be grey putty or red putty. Assuming we're looking at Red Putty, but it's not the least limited variant, which would presumably be the one that goes to retail. Thoughts?

Edit: I see it on Victory's page. "Orange Putty /1000" Part of the 2nd pressing, right?

So the "solid orange" I got isn't one of the variants. Do we know what they're calling the color of this HT variant is? It's gotta be grey putty or red putty. Assuming we're looking at Red Putty, but it's not the least limited variant, which would presumably be the one that goes to retail. Thoughts?

Edit: I see it on Victory's page. "Orange Putty /1000" Part of the 2nd pressing, right?

I'm just going on what Travis said in another thread. I just ordered it yesterday. Have no clue what it looks like.

Victory recently put up a limited supply of 2nd pressing solid purple copies of Colors. In case someone wasn't totally satisfied with the third pressing colors and didn't jump on it because of that. I'd regret getting bubblegum now but there was no way I was gonna risk missing out on it for a third time.

• 2 weeks later...