PO: Off The Board Compilation

Got the red variant.  Might have to see if I can add some shirts to my existing order as well, kind of want the TF longsleeve.

To people complaining about shipping, I have to pay about $15 just for one record shipped to Canada. You guys are spoiled with your $4 media mail.

:)

^I feel you pain, I have to pay the extra 10 for shipping to canada. As well, I'm not the only one to buy the red variant! Woooo!

Here in Belgium we have to pay around $9 for one record to be shipped inside Belgium. We don't complain.

Unless you want to buy from a big online store, they might ship for free. But they don't have records from Circa Survive etc.

So we always have to import them from the US. Always paying that extra shipping...

And when I see US people always complaining about shipping it just makes me a little bit angry.

But I don't want to start a discussion here.

This is about this great record that we are waiting for!!!

The issue with all non US people always talking about how US people shouldn't complain when shipping is high is that your shipping is ALWAYS high. Thus you have no reasonably priced shipping to compare it to. In the US there are plenty labels that charge $3-4 to ship an LP or 2xLP via media mail, then randomly you find places wanting to charge $6+ for media mail. That's why people get their panties in a bunch. Nobody is saying we don't have it better than the rest of the world.

That being said, I wasn't gonna miss out on this over 2 bucks so I ordered one on day 1.

'featuring un-released and EXCLUSIVE songs from a slew of bands all recorded and mixed at Studio 4'

Until I know that this isn't a bunch of half-assed acoustic and demo versions of songs that already exist or of songs on forthcoming albums, I'm staying away from this. "Exclusive" doesn't mean "completely new and original".

Ok so when I try to contact Will/OffTheBoardComp via the contact section on their website I always get an error telling me 'There was a problem sending that message.  The message looks like spam.'

Does anyone know of another way to contact him?

Facebook message? Tweet?

Until I know that this isn't a bunch of half-assed acoustic and demo versions of songs that already exist or of songs on forthcoming albums, I'm staying away from this. "Exclusive" doesn't mean "completely new and original".

These songs were all recorded by Will, in his studio exclusively for this record. Every song is exclusive. Every song is only on this record. It's not demos of songs that are already out nor is it demos of songs that are going to be released. They are all completely new, original and not acoustic.