PO: Red City Radio 'Titles' out Oct 15 Preorder Aug 13th?

You seem to be a crabby guy today Victim. You doing ok?

As for the annoucement I'm very much looking forward to a new RCR album. Also, never had anything but good experiences with P+P.

Im actually cool today, but looking at my posts they are coming off that way. My bad.

I do think that P+P comments are merited though. I also kept them tame. That's all I'll say about that. Also forgot to add that I am most definitely stoked for new RCR songs.

Guest s0uthard

Haha that bad? no I have never ordered a PO from them. But I've ordered plenty of non PO records from them and have had nothing but good experiences.

P+P are known for preorders that take long amounts of time. Case in point: the Light Years record. Preorder went up first week of May. Album release was June 18th. The record started shipping August 5th.

This didn't effect me because I picked up the record release test press at their show, but it is also lame that I got the vinyl before people that ordered in May. They should have first dibs.

Also, I preorderd the CD of RCR's last album. I remember I did not get it until almost a month after the "release" date. I think P+P did send a download in the meantime, but I cannot remember how long after the street date though. I know it was not the same day, like it should have been.

With that said, I have always gotten my orders eventually and they ship pretty well too.

I've had bad experiences with P+P. Huge delays, a lost package. I usually don't care much about vinyl delays anymore but that was just a pain in the butt. Plus, I think they owe me a Make Do and Mend mixtape that I won from a contest years ago. Anyone remember that? First Five said they were handling that and I just gave up. 

It seems to be the way these threads go. Half of us complain and then the other half give recommendations.

Little weird considering most labels get one or the other. This leads me to believe that they are a label which offer pretty cool stuff and only comes through on their promises half the time. Cus of math.

Either way, I hope to get this at some point in the new year. Maybe.