PO: This Will Destroy You : LIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND 3XLP (SOON)

I saw these guys live in March, it was so good. Pretty much exactly the same set, but sadly without The Mighty Rio Grande. It's crazy how loud Little Smoke gets. Just as you think it can't get any bigger they throw another layer on top of it, it's hectic.

I think They Move On Tracks Of Never-Ending Light is my favourite track of theirs at the moment, Communal Blood and Threads not far behind

I saw them about 3 years ago at some bar in Charleston while I was on vacation. There were maybe only 20 people there, some were playing pool or sitting in the back, but I was right up front. That is the only time I've ever seen them, but they played for over an hour and it blew me away. Best live band I've ever seen, so I might have to get this.

I saw them about 3 years ago at some bar in Charleston while I was on vacation. There were maybe only 20 people there, some were playing pool or sitting in the back, but I was right up front. That is the only time I've ever seen them, but they played for over an hour and it blew me away. Best live band I've ever seen, so I might have to get this.

Similar situation to their recent Tunnel Blanket tour here in Australia. Saw them at The Zoo in Brisbane. Maybe 30-50 ppl there. Sound was huge. They were awesome. Shame that, as per usual, Brisbanites can't get off their HUGE FUCKING ARSES and go to a gig. No fucking wonder bands skip our little shithole. Bah!

hahaha! :D Will definitely be grabbing this monster LP when it drops.

Maybe 30-50 ppl there. Sound was huge. They were awesome. Shame that, as per usual, Brisbanites can't get off their HUGE FUCKING ARSES and go to a gig.

You reckon? I am pretty sure there was at least a couple hundred people there. The Zoo isn't really the best venue though, it's TOO casual

Maybe i'm a little pessimistic and my numerical spatial awareness isn't up to speed, specially after a guiness or 2, but I was up towards the front and there was plenty of empty space around me. When one can hear the clink of glasses at the bar during the quieter moments, there aint many ppl about. The Zoo can hold 500 apparently. Shellac, that had the full 500 inside, jammed to the hilt, and this was nowhere near even half that. Maybe 100 ppl? maybe....

LP pressing info:

- First Press: White, Grey, Black vinyl

via Magic Bullet Records

When it comes to the pressing information... does this mean:

• ONE Variant -- A/B White, C/D Grey, E/F Black? OR
  • THREE Variants -- 3xLP White, 3xLP Grey, & 3xLP Black

Anybody know for sure? I'm guessing the latter?

Just email Brent and ask. He loves talking about variants and pressing info.

I also sent an e-mail today!! The last few times I've tried contacting him I haven't managed to get a response... Only recently though. Hopefully one of us gets the details!! I'm damn curious!! Whatever the decision is, I'm all in. Supporting Magic Bullet + TWDY? HELL YES.

I also sent an e-mail today!! The last few times I've tried contacting him I haven't managed to get a response... Only recently though. Hopefully one of us gets the details!! I'm damn curious!! Whatever the decision is, I'm all in. Supporting Magic Bullet + TWDY? HELL YES.

You're not going to hear back; that's the joke. After the first pressing or two of Young Mountain, there were so many people asking him for the info, that he stopped releasing it. That's also why every pressing of their stuff is on a different color. There are tons of people that scoop them all up, so it's easy money for him.

No. This is why everybody hates SRC. They post preorders before the label that's even releasing the album. That way, they can scoop up every sale possible. Brent should shut them out on principle.

cannot wait for this. the live TWDY is incredible. i'm sure awesomeo4000 would agree with me as he was at the same show here. :) A live document like this is gonna be so worth the many, many bones its gonna take to buy.

I doubt it will be many, many bones. Magic Bullet is almost always super cheap and I don't expect this to be much different.