• 2 weeks later...

Oh man. The band just announced on Facebook that their FINAL show is going to be in Douglasville, GA, which is their hometown (and only an hour from where I live).

I don't really go to these kinds of shows, but I'd be a damn fool to miss this one.

(Here's a link to the venue if anyone wants to buy a ticket for that show: http://the7venue.com/tickets/)

Oh man. The band just announced on Facebook that their FINAL show is going to be in Douglasville, GA, which is their hometown (and only an hour from where I live).

I don't really go to these kinds of shows, but I'd be a damn fool to miss this one.

(Here's a link to the venue if anyone wants to buy a ticket for that show: http://the7venue.com/tickets/)

I bought a ticket to the Atlanta show and was gonna fly down. This just kinda dicks me over. May try to make it to this one.

I bought a ticket to the Atlanta show and was gonna fly down. This just kinda dicks me over. May try to make it to this one.

A lot of people have been saying the same, too. To be fair, we all thought the Atlanta show was going to be the last one, but that show sold out rather quickly, and I'm guessing a good amount of people still wanted to see them there. I dunno.

It also makes sense for them to end where they started, even though they probably could have already had that planned before they billed the Atlanta show as "the final show."

My buddy bought us tickets for the Columbia, Sc date and I just purchased tickets for the Douglasville date. Too bad Atlanta sold out. I wanted to hit all three. Stoked to see them a few more times though. They have always been one of THE best live bands I have ever seen.

I have a ticket to the Atlanta show im looking to sell. Just want what I paid for it. Let me know

• 1 month later...

Went to the show in Pittsburgh on Sunday.  It was really awesome. In the beginning the mic was jacked up and they blew out 3 guitar equipment pieces and had to keep replacing them. When they hit their stride they just motored through 20+ songs.  Only 1 or 2 songs I wish they played but besides that cant complain.  It seems they are leaving it all out on the stage at each show since they are not playing again after this. The whole set was utter mayhem from the crowd, to them, to the guys they had with them just jumping on and off the stage.

People seemed to be super into Glass Cloud.  Never heard them before the show.

Birds in row were really great.  Showed up just before they went on so any band before that I have no idea how they were, though I think they were mostly locals.

Went to the show in Pittsburgh on Sunday. It was really awesome. In the beginning the mic was jacked up and they blew out 3 guitar equipment pieces and had to keep replacing them. When they hit their stride they just motored through 20+ songs. Only 1 or 2 songs I wish they played but besides that cant complain. It seems they are leaving it all out on the stage at each show since they are not playing again after this. The whole set was utter mayhem from the crowd, to them, to the guys they had with them just jumping on and off the stage.

People seemed to be super into Glass Cloud. Never heard them before the show.

Birds in row were really great. Showed up just before they went on so any band before that I have no idea how they were, though I think they were mostly locals.

Really excited for Birds In Row. I just missed them last time they were over here. Walked in right after.

I'm seeing them on November 6th in Anaheim. I've never given them a good listen, but all my friends revere them. Plus I haven't gotten rowdy in awhile and this feels like the perfect opportunity.

same here dude. last time I saw them at Chain, I saw that I had blood on my shirt...it wasn't mine.