Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

It's definitely black. A few of us here ordered red from Siren Disc and we got cancellations because they only got black in.

To give that dude the benefit of the doubt he probably has seam splits and is also double hoping he can get a replacement because he botched the sticker removal.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to fuck up removing the sticker and then demand a replacement for that. 

I'd imagine that there would some people who did screw up removing the sticker and thought they could get replacement sleeves by claiming to have seam splits / other cosmetic damage that isn't their own fault. Whether the poster in question is one of these individuals is impossible to prove.

I scribbled on mine with crayons ....think they will replace it for me?

If so I also have a copy I accidently left in my oven.....

Why should the company replace items you deface?!

XRmVAgs.jpg

EDIT- I told MoV the truth about the mistake instead of playing it off as anything else. I am not looking for a free replacement. I fucked up and I might as well deal with it. 

I scribbled on mine with crayons ....think they will replace it for me?

If so I also have a copy I accidently left in my oven.....

Why should the company replace items you deface?!

Because he took accountability for this own mistake and asked if they had replacements available to purchase?

anyone else have a defective song or two? i finally got to listen to the D side and the end of "Luca" pops and skips all over. it looks like there's a indentation that smoothed the grooves out a little bit before it set or something. gonna send an e-mail to see if i can get another C/D

I have this too, kind of like a burnt spot or something, but no popping or skipping for me.