Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Just got an email from Siren Disc stating that the copies they received were not red like they were told they would be and so they automatically canceled my order. Kinda glad I hopped on the Banquet one, here's to hoping they actually somehow have 100 red.

Got the same email. Oh well, clear it is.

So if you guys email SRC about replacement sleeves, just asking how you can get them, the magically order you replacement sleeves, and charge you five dollars for shipping!

This is pretty shitty. MRS emailed me before I got my order letting me know that there was damage to the sleeves, but they were sending out replacements when they got their shipment of black copies in, at no charge.

anyone else have a defective song or two? i finally got to listen to the D side and the end of "Luca" pops and skips all over. it looks like there's a indentation that smoothed the grooves out a little bit before it set or something. gonna send an e-mail to see if i can get another C/D

anyone else have a defective song or two? i finally got to listen to the D side and the end of "Luca" pops and skips all over. it looks like there's a indentation that smoothed the grooves out a little bit before it set or something. gonna send an e-mail to see if i can get another C/D

Got the same pops and skips in the same spot with a smear on the record. Wiped it a bit and fixed it mostly I believe.. Better check right now.

So if you guys email SRC about replacement sleeves, just asking how you can get them, the magically order you replacement sleeves, and charge you five dollars for shipping!

i'm sure SRC think it's above legalities but it's not legally allowed to do that without your permission, even if you implied that you would eventually want a replacement. if you didn't explicitly confirm it, you've got a case on your hands. although i don't know how to proceed from there... maybe tell them you're a lawyer and just make it sound threatening, and then have them send it to you for free because they're huge pieces of shit.

i'm sure SRC think it's above legalities but it's not legally allowed to do that without your permission, even if you implied that you would eventually want a replacement. if you didn't explicitly confirm it, you've got a case on your hands. although i don't know how to proceed from there... maybe tell them you're a lawyer and just make it sound threatening, and then have them send it to you for free because they're huge pieces of shit.

Or just phone your credit card provider and explain the situation and request a stop payment to SRC for that $5 charge, forward emails etc. if requested by your CC.