Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

oh fuck that. if i recall we recently had 2 different regular member dude fights that took over 2 separate threads and spilled into a 3rd. one involving a mod.

drop the "girl" from that statement and you speak the truth.

his statement was true though. it is usually dudes on here bitching at each other and now that it was two girls going at it the "girl drama" percentage was raised = 100% more girl drama. or have i just been missing out on some epic girl fights?

I think I can put an end to all this drama.

Brand New is not a band that I like.  Their music is not something I choose to listen to.

No feel free to bash me for a few pages and lets all just be happy that we had the opportunity to purchase this album for $80 on pretty colored vinyl.

( I am very happy I opened this thread though.)

his statement was true though. it is usually dudes on here bitching at each other and now that it was two girls going at it the "girl drama" percentage was raised = 100% more girl drama. or have i just been missing out on some epic girl fights?

mathematically it's a d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png% increase in girl drama. going from 0 girl fights to 1 girl fight: 1/0 = d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png. technically his statement was incorrect!!

haha if you would like to shit on me (I'm embracing it now)

I laughed. Don't be offended (ever) that I laughed at this. I have the sense of humor of a five year old boy.

I really have no idea what's going on in here anymore. I just want my record to show up, guys. Still no delivery.