Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Can you show me how to get notified when someone types my username?

Notifications when someone posts on the board...obviously. I've been reading all the posts the entire time and not posting to try to avoid this whole shit fest again but wanting to keep up with the record. Decided to comment when I was mentioned?

so her 1 positive feedback is from herself.  NARCICSICISIISISISISITTITITIERU903UZHF

nah ginandtonic was trying to buy one of the red copies from me. I got like 765987342 messages after I posted that I had two because I still fail at the vague rules to this site. I noticed her prof was new, I was trying to do the opposite of what everyone else did to me when I was new.

ginandtonic bought a record from me with a south carolina address,

as long as lahispute's is in new jersey then i guess they're different people.

just my two cents

still got that red? ;p

her profile originally said she went to school in SC and that was set as her location.  it was then changed to new jersey sometime between now and all the drama in this thread.  

i'm not creepy...just have a good memory.

nah ginandtonic was trying to buy one of the red copies from me. I got like 765987342 messages after I posted that I had two because I still fail at the vague rules to this site. I noticed her prof was new, I was trying to do the opposite of what everyone else did to me when I was new.

so why did ginandtonic post YOUR artwork under her name.

and why was your 'ryant' whatever tradelist (now deleted) under her profile when I looked 10 minutes ago.

holy shit, CONSPIRACY.

She has under 100 posts and you guys really know where she lives and stuff?

she posted her 5 tumblr blogs/facebook profile/tradelist everywhere. people looked, people don't forget.

her profile originally said she went to school in SC and that was set as her location.  it was then changed to new jersey sometime between now and all the drama in this thread.  

i'm not creepy...just have a good memory.

I thought so! I noticed it says NJ now and swore it said SC at one point.

so why did ginandtonic post YOUR artwork under her name.

and why was your 'ryant' whatever tradelist (now deleted) under her profile when I looked 10 minutes ago.

holy shit, CONSPIRACY.

I don't know what you're talking about with a tradelist? I've never had one on here and her's on her sig still pulls up on my computer?

Also I posted all my artwork on etsy. I honestly don't know, but it's sketch as hell. What thread?

many moons ago during all the drama in this thread her sig included where she went to school.  

not easily forgotten when such a shit storm ensues. 

I just said I go to USC. I have a SC address. I'm from Glassboro though. I did change it on here a few weeks ago to my hometown, so cool CONSPIRACY. Lahispute changed her town location. oh fuck!

Let me say it again though. I HAVE A SC ADDRESS AT SCHOOL IN SC WHERE I SHIP VINYL.