Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

and yeah you can act as righteous and shit as you want on here because you've had an account longer or something but at the end of the day you're some lonely chick who made a thread about man advice who has enough time to keep my account information and try to research my personal information to prove a point. Hope you feel great about yourself though. I was never on here to scam anyone or send nasty messages. I just posted dumb stuff because I was new and excited over the record. Y'all all did the same thing to kess or whatever his user was.

hell-naw.gif

mistake #667.

I didn't make another account because you guys are actually assholes and I wouldn't be able to participate from a different account anyways. I stayed on this one and lurked until today...mistake number 666.

and yeah you can act as righteous and shit as you want on here because you've had an account longer or something but at the end of the day you're some lonely chick who made a thread about man advice who has enough time to keep my account information and try to research my personal information to prove a point. Hope you feel great about yourself though. I was never on here to scam anyone or send nasty messages. I just posted dumb stuff because I was new and excited over the record. Y'all all did the same thing to kess or whatever his user was.

tumblr_lmv8wjScDd1qewe5lo1_400.gif

When are n00bs here going to learn that the more that they fight back at the criticism and shit-talking the more it's going to escalate?

Contribute actual useful and quality content to the boards and threads and you will stop being shit on.

But then again, you act a fool as we've seen a lot in the past few days and weeks, you deserve to get shit on.

And this is generally-speaking about some n00bs 'round here.

In this particular instance I have a bigger problem with the non-n00bs than the n00b. All of this got started because one person posted a Will Smith meme. 

When are n00bs here going to learn that the more that they fight back at the criticism and shit-talking the more it's going to escalate?

Contribute actual useful and quality content to the boards and threads and you will stop being shit on.

But then again, you act a fool as we've seen a lot in the past few days and weeks, you deserve to get shit on.

And this is generally-speaking about some n00bs 'round here.

I wasn't contributing at all actually until my user was brought up and then I started the same idiotic shit again because I suck at the internet and I've never pretended to know what the fuck is going on with everyone on here. Maddie attacked me. I attacked back. I'm going to go with a post a million years ago and say FUCK ALL OF YOU.

tumblr_m5fqib7CRj1qbvdffo1_500-1.gif

and drop it. Talk about what you're actually on here to talk about.

This is stupid. lahispute stepped away from the boards in "honor" or whatever of people being annoyed with her and now she is getting crapped on for no reason. I know it's the internet (so who really cares) but this is just so lame. Some of you obviously have nothing better to do with your time. Some people have a hard time staying on the boards as newbies because certain people think they are inclined to a respect or commonality because they have however many posts or have been on the boards for so many years. I'm passed my newbie stage and it gets so old seeing people be complete dicks to others that are legitamitely interested in a specific thread. YOU GO LAHISPUTE!

So not to get off topic but, I was just charged 5 bucks for replacement sleeves by SRC. I just inquired about what could be done, then 5 days later I get an email saying I'll get sleeves for free...plus 5 dollars shipping. Would have declined if they asked me before making a purchase without my consent.

Vinyl Collective now with 100% more girl drama.

oh fuck that. if i recall we recently had 2 different regular member dude fights that took over 2 separate threads and spilled into a 3rd. one involving a mod.

drop the "girl" from that statement and you speak the truth.

oh fuck that. if i recall we recently had 2 different regular member dude fights that took over 2 separate threads and spilled into a 3rd. one involving a mod.

Seriously, haha.  Girls being outnumbered or not, the bro drama on here is on par with any gal brawls.

Oh shit who was the other dude fight.  The last one I remember was the Toki vs Rambo showdown.  I'm falling behind in my VC drama.

Seriously does everyone on VC have their undies in bunch lately.  Be they ladies undergarments or mens undergarments.