Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I would presume if they continue to keep TDAG in print, the remaining black copies will have the stickers on the outer plastic sleeve.

so this would make our sticker copies rare and sooper valuable when selling on ebay to idiots!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!

EDIT: BillyA beat me to it.

So MOV is saying I need to go to the retailer to replace my offset side C label (Obviously retailer doesn't have any more reds) and it looks like they may be ignoring me now, Does anyone have an email for MOV besides this Michiel guy? I'm trying to talk to somebody that will actually do something for me. I don't think I'm being unreasonable at all asking for a new C/D LP. Especially for how much everybody has been paying for these.

I've been talking to Michiel too.  I don't like him.

I said "

Hi Michiel,

How do you ship the records to the distributors?  Obviously you don't send them out with split seams and tears, but if you ship the record inside the jacket, when it arrives at the distributor there is already a chance that the damage is done.

Since you guys printed the sleeves and jackets and probably stamped them for the numbers - wouldn't you be the people to talk to about replacements?  I don't want my money back, I just want a mint condition product.

Please, what can I do about this?

Thanks so much,
Jacob

"

and he said

"Hi Jacob

Did you buy you’re record from Shop Radio cast?
All the best
Michiel

i really understand everyone's grievance about the issue of having damaged jackets or inner sleeves since i order many records in the US which end up being damaged after transit almost all the time. this is very frustrating.

however, labels, distributors, and manufacturers should really start to elaborate how to tackle this problem.

for instance, i would not mind to receive records not assembled and without shrink wrapping. i can easily assemble everything - record, inner sleeves or whatever - the way i want at home. therefore, i always include a note with my orders to ship records outside of the jackets and printed inner sleeves.

this is just an idea and i am really sorry for everyone.

I've been talking to Michiel too.  I don't like him.

I said "

Hi Michiel,

How do you ship the records to the distributors?  Obviously you don't send them out with split seams and tears, but if you ship the record inside the jacket, when it arrives at the distributor there is already a chance that the damage is done.

Since you guys printed the sleeves and jackets and probably stamped them for the numbers - wouldn't you be the people to talk to about replacements?  I don't want my money back, I just want a mint condition product.

Please, what can I do about this?

Thanks so much,

Jacob

"

and he said

"Hi Jacob

Did you buy you’re record from Shop Radio cast?

All the best

Michiel

Yeah they just seem to be no help at all. I even told them the C/D replacement didn't even have to be in red and that I just wanted something so I could listen to the album all the way through. I feel like I'm being super understanding about the whole thing seeing as this should have been caught by them or the pressing plant before it ever shipped to anyone. Luckily the guy who sold it to me has been talking to his distributor and it seems like they may be able to do something for me, but honestly it's not their fault and they shouldn't have to.

Give this person a shot: [email protected]

Dude's name is Mark Klinkhamer. He was pretty helpful and communicative about helping me out when I had to get a defective copy of Angel Dust by Faith No More replaced. Never dealt with this Michiel.

Thanks, I finally got a response from Michiel after I flipped shit on him:

Hi Andrew

Please mail me your address and I’ll see what I can come up with

All the best

Michile

Hopefully they can actually do something about it.... If I don't here back soon I will contact this Mark guy too though.