Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Just got the clear in the mail from SRC, not really digging the packaging. (no, I'm not talking about the sticker on the front.)

mainly because the record sleeves are basically the front, back and 2 pages of out 12 from the booklet and that it isn't a gatefold jacket.

the 10"X10" booklet would have been nice too.

always liked that quote,

"One week is a long time

One month is a long time

One year is a long time

God damn, time takes it's damn time."

other than that though, it does sound great.

Kess- heres the information for you:

East coast presale sold out.  On sale is Thursday Nov 14 at noon Eastern . The tickets for NY are on ticketmaster, NJ are on axs.com

West coast presale has not launched yet.  On sale is Thursday Nov 14 at noon (eastern I believe) they will be available through ticketweb.com

From what I have seen tickets are anywhere between $35-$50.  East coast is limited to 2 per order, West Coast has not been mentioned yet.

Good luck, these will sell out quick, so if you get a pair of tix dont hesitate on them.  You will have to be on the site at noon otherwise you wont get tix.  If you wait even 20 min it will be sold out

Kess- heres the information for you:

East coast presale sold out.  On sale is Thursday Nov 14 at noon Eastern . The tickets for NY are on ticketmaster, NJ are on axs.com (or its asx.com)

West coast presale has not launched yet.  On sale is Thursday Nov 14 at noon (eastern I believe) they will be available through ticketweb.com

From what I have seen tickets are anywhere between $35-$50.  East coast is limited to 2 per order, West Coast has not been mentioned yet.

Good luck, these will sell out quick, so if you get a pair of tix dont hesitate on them.  You will have to be on the site at noon otherwise you wont get tix.  If you wait even 20 min it will be sold out

Thank you kind sir.

I'm not worried about 20 min sell out at all. I'm worried about 30 second sell out, because I've had a lot of shows in my life sell out immediately on me when the tickets go on sale. 

If anyone can snag me a pair of tickets to the Huntington Show (I'll be in class taking an exam. ugh) there's a red marbled TDAG and white YFW with your name on it

I'm still trying to ask a few of my friends, but if they can't help then my offer will stand

Let me know, I already got mine off the pre-sale so I can try for you.