Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I can't ever bring myself to go to their shows and they are one of my favorite bands.  Their fans annoy me.  I feel like I am at (well what I would assume to be) a Dashboard Confessional show with how everyone sings along. ugh.

yeah, the people who attend brand new shows tend to be terrible... but if you're upset about people singing along at a show, there is something seriously wrong with you

Evidently I cant quote from a mac.

Ry, its people who scream the lyrics during acoustic songs.  I sing at shows and jump around like an idiot, but people at BN shows usually ruin the songs by screaming as loudly as possible.  I remember Eddie Vedder calling someone out at his acoustic show for being a thief of silence, ha ha. 

So here's the thing, RE: These 4 shows

I think they know that YFW and Daisy are the black sheep in terms of what people want to hear. They'd be foolish not to split them as Deja/Devil and YFW/Daisy and the opposite combo the other night.

I'm seeing them the first night of this 4 show tour. There's no way they'd be dumb enough to have the FIRST SHOW be YFW/Daisy, right? 

So here's the thing, RE: These 4 shows

I think they know that YFW and Daisy are the black sheep in terms of what people want to hear. They'd be foolish not to split them as Deja/Devil and YFW/Daisy and the opposite combo the other night.

I'm seeing them the first night of this 4 show tour. There's no way they'd be dumb enough to have the FIRST SHOW be YFW/Daisy, right? 

i'm pretty sure they'll simply be in chronological order, aka yfw/deja and tdag/daisy