Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i want that infinity times more than the red

It's a pretty sweet variant; I like that nice, even "split" down the middle.  Considering all the variants this record has seen, I'm surprised no one has bothered with a half-and-half split.  You know... like polarizing opposites.  (e.g., good and bad, the devil and god, etc.)

It's a pretty sweet variant; I like that nice, even "split" down the middle.  Considering all the variants this record has seen, I'm surprised no one has bothered with a half-and-half split.  You know... like polarizing opposites.  (e.g., good and bad, the devil and god, etc.)

White and black would seem appropriate for a split, but I would personally prefer one disc of each color, as I'm just not aesthetically a fan of splits for the most part.  Or maybe red and white too.

Milk during dinner sounds like a bad time. Milk sounds like a bad time.

I don't get a tracking number since my jpc.de order is under a certain weight. So I have no idea when this is going to show. I am completely confident and have absolutely no anxiety at all about this.

Some stupid password shit this afternoon got me locked out of the site, by the time it reset it was sold out. Meh.

I also have a lunch date the afternoon the general sale goes on.

Fuuuuuuuck looks like I'm going to the bathroom to order brand new tickets in secret. #normal

I bet they'll play TDAG at the paramount, the other album is a complete tossup. They've never done this album or daisy in full before, right? Are there any songs they've never performed live at all?

White and black would seem appropriate for a split, but I would personally prefer one disc of each color, as I'm just not aesthetically a fan of splits for the most part.  Or maybe red and white too.

Completely with you on that one.  Splits are perhaps my least favorite colorway... I'm much more on board with an A/B + C/D variation, like you said.

First.. That is a huge freaking sticker. What was MOV thinking?

Second.. It sounds incredible and I'm happy to finally own it.

But that sticker....

I'm guessing they didn't have the license for the image or didn't want to renew it. That alone can be very costly. Slap something over it and it's anyone's image.

Provided that girl doesn't end up playing it on a crosley she will definitely get a premium for that over other clear copies should she ever decide to sell it

Agree, however if it was me who got my hands on that copy, I'm the type of person where I'd consider it so rare and myself so lucky to have it that I'd be damned if I tried to sell it.

There are some records even a couple hundred dollars can't replace.

Agree, however if it was me who got my hands on that copy, I'm the type of person where I'd consider it so rare and myself so lucky to have it that I'd be damned if I tried to sell it.

There are some records even a couple hundred dollars can't replace.

I'm the same way. Insanely weird rare things go up for auction or sale all the time, and I wonder how people have the heart to give them up for any amount hahah. The same goes for family heirlooms and such.