Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

dear lord. went to work at around 1 this afternoon and this we were at a nice 28 pages or so. finally get back about 30 minutes ago and well...here we are. when I saw this was at 45 pages I knew I had to spread the likes out. somehow managed to get to page 43 before using them all. my bet is around 60 pages by the time I wake up. would be more but TeenageEric is in bed probably.

Best Song on TDAGARIM - Luca or You wont know.

Daisy - Sink

Deja - Guernica

YFW - Logan to Government center

YFW - Soco Amaretto Lime

Deja - The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot or Jaws Theme Swimming

Fight Off Your Demons - Untitled 1, 2 and 5 are all tied.

TDAGARIM - Limousine 

Daisy - Bought A Bride

i don't see why an american distributor, charging ten bucks more than the import+shipping from Germany, would be the /666 copies.

Sounds more like that guy runs a small webstore, ordered 50 copies, and is now selling them for $10 a profit and will ship them out when they get to him?

Also, the company is based abroad, why would they give their rarest variant to a US pre-order?

i don't see why an american distributor, charging ten bucks more than the import+shipping from Germany, would be the /666 copies.

Sounds more like that guy runs a small webstore, ordered 50 copies, and is now selling them for $10 a profit and will ship them out when they get to him?

Also, the company is based abroad, why would they give their rarest variant to a US pre-order?

Totally agree with this, and if it does get a US distro won't it likely be pricier like all the other imports?

Someone asked where the best bet would be to get a red marble copy to MOV on twitter and this was their response: "Hard to say. It depends on how soon the store orders their (combined) quantities from the distributor."

I'm assuming thats the only criteria for how the red copies will go out at this point.

I have no idea about this particular variant, but MusicRecordShop seems to have a good line on the MOV limited colored pressings. (In fact, that seems to be their ONLY good line.)

I can confirm that I picked up the purple variant of STP's Purple from them through the preorder. It was about $27 with free shipping, so quite a bit cheaper than this one. They were also selling the colored runs of Core and both Faith No More reissues. That said, I'm not gonna pay $15 more for this record (as opposed to Amazon) unless I got a confirmation that the colored press is guaranteed. Already shot them an email. 

Anyway, back to a bunch of VC posters picking on/defending/hitting on the new girl.

I have no idea about this particular variant, but MusicRecordShop seems to have a good line on the MOV limited colored pressings. (In fact, that seems to be their ONLY good line.)

I can confirm that I picked up the purple variant of STP's Purple from them through the preorder. It was about $27 with free shipping, so quite a bit cheaper than this one. They were also selling the colored runs of Core and both Faith No More reissues. That said, I'm not gonna pay $15 more for this record (as opposed to Amazon) unless I got a confirmation that the colored press is guaranteed. Already shot them an email.

Anyway, back to a bunch of VC posters picking on/defending/hitting on the new girl.

I thought we were over that.

Interesting!

I guess it's tough when no one (not even MoV) knows where the /666 will be.

I guess it's not so much "first /666 orders" from customers, but whatever distrib bought the first 666 copies from the warehouse.