Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Just for anyone coming here for actual info, Music on Vinyl is repressing this. Red marble /666. After that's gone they'll press more on black. Word is the sound quality may not be great and right now the only places to order are German... I think that's everything in my futile attempt at trying to get this shit together again.

Just for anyone coming here for actual info, Music on Vinyl is repressing this. Red marble /666. After that's gone they'll press more on black. Word is the sound quality may not be great and right now the only places to order are German... I think that's everything in my futile attempt at trying to get this shit together again.

Sorry, but wrong.

/666 red for first orders. The rest, or the second press, of unknown # will be on black.

Sound Quality will be the same as it should be, because MoV is pressing this and they always use good sources/have full rights.

Here is my dilemma:

Unfollow this thread to avoid getting 25 new emails every five minutes on my phone and then not be able to find out if a US distributor ever gets this (because I am never in front of a computer to keep myself updated on the threads I like, hence the reason I follow topics to get the notifications on my phone)

OR

Keep following thread and getting 25 new emails about absolutely nothing my brain needs to retain and be notified as soon as a US distributor puts this up for preorder

Anyone else in the same boat?!

you. i like you. i got to page 17 and then there were 41 pages and -________-