Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

lahispute, stick around. really.

in 6 months, you will have some of the dopest bragging rights on the board if you're still around- wholly for making yourself known for being a highlight of what is shaping up to be a hall of fame-worthy thread.

honestly- ignore the part where people are referencing you, personally, and appreciate how passionate people get around here.

we're a tight group. and every once in a while, we need one on-going shitstorm. it hasn't happened in a while. but the absurdity is what gets us all going.

some of the people in here are angry because of a number of things that they had to put up with today.

some people are fucking stoned because it's tuesday night and what the fuck else are they going to do?

some people are enjoying the ride while listening to kevin devine in the background.

some people straight up don't know any fucking better because they're only here because it's a fucking brand new thread and think that liking a few of the albums that this band has made deserves them a record.

some people just really, really enjoy rustling some feathers.

some people just see the opening for a really good post and fucking go for it.

that's how this forum works.

stop fucking getting offended by anything. and i mean that to everyone. being offended by an impersonal comment /joke/picture/anything- that chances are wasn't even directed at YOU- makes you a pussy. grow some skin and fucking enjoy yourself. because in all the darkest places, hilarity is still abound. 

in 6 months, you will have some of the dopest bragging rights on the board if you're still around- wholly for making yourself known for being a highlight of what is shaping up to be a hall of fame-worthy thread.

honestly- ignore the part where people are referencing you, personally, and appreciate how passionate people get around here.
we're a tight group. and every once in a while, we need one on-going shitstorm. it hasn't happened in a while. but the absurdity is what gets us all going.

some of the people in here are angry because of a number of things that they had to put up with today.
some people are fucking stoned because it's tuesday night and what the fuck else are they going to do?
some people are enjoying the ride while listening to kevin devine in the background.
some people straight up don't know any fucking better because they're only here because it's a fucking brand new thread and think that liking a few of the albums that this band has made deserves them a record.

stop fucking getting offended by anything. and i mean that to everyone. being offended by an impersonal comment /joke/picture/anything that- chances are wasn't even directed at YOU- makes you a pussy. grow some skin and fucking enjoy yourself. because in all the darkest places, hilarity is still abound. 

I mean...I was only offended by all the things blatantly directed at me, but thanks. I'll probably still lurk.

some people straight up don't know any fucking better because they're only here because it's a fucking brand new thread and they think they liking a few of the albums that this band has made deserves them a record.

stop fucking getting offended by anything. and i mean that to everyone. being offended by an impersonal comment /joke/picture/anything that- chances are wasn't even directed at YOU- makes you a pussy. grow some skin and fucking enjoy yourself. because in all the darkest places, hilarity is still abound. 

MORE WIN!  

and i fucking hate that saying, but fuck it!  LETS ALL BE FUCKIN HAPPY BECAUSE WERE FUCKING LIVING ON THIS EARTH AND WEVE GOT 1 SHOT SO ENJOY IT