Grand Theft Auto: V

Spent about 30 minutes spawn hunting some kid today cos he tried to take the helicopter I wanted.

Totally did this bc some kid spawn killed me as soon as I came out of a Simeon mission. Seemed like he was waiting for people to finish missions so he could blindside them. I trolled him so hard he quit the lobby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you get down with this kind of stuff, but look into some of the $ and car duplication exploits if you want to save yourself some time and energy. Either way, have fun, the online is really fun, especially when you have a crew playing together.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished this, this morning; thought I'd share my psychiatric Report:

psychological-report_head.png

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Hmmmm... words fail me.

Tries to see good in everybody, with disastrous effects.

Wants to see self as a leader.

Not very generous.

Very into showing off.

Sexually needy, heartless - uses and discards women - wonders why cannot form real relationships!

Lazy and solipsistic - then again, family is awful.

Likes white collar crime almost as much as the blue collar variety.

Psychopath or sociopath? Both.

Incapable of respecting property rights.

Must make sure yoga does not influence their time with me.

A freak of many things, but not of physical fitness.

Easily distracted and eager to try new things, meet new people, cause new trouble!

Easily distracted.

Hmmm... bat shit crazy.

• 3 months later...

Bumping this from the grave. Been playing this a bunch recently but no one else I know is, so I figured I'd see if the VC community was still playing it. Should I try and join the VC crew? Dunno if anyone would even accept the request at this point.

I still play quite a bit. No one ever responded to my VC crew request. Gamertag is CptnPlanet42

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still playing online for the PS3? I just started again because a friend of mine started playing. I had originally glitches a few million dollars, but I not it's all gone. Too many awesome cars. Has anyone on PS3 been doing any glitches? I know a lot of the ones that people have been saying worked on the current version won't work for me. I just wanna get a little bankroll going to have some saved up for the PC/PS4 port.

My friend and I are looking for someone on PS3 to help try the bounty glitch. Not sure if it still works, but we can try! It's like $300k/10 mins. Plus RP. If anyone wants to do it, my PSN is GoodOldWar_

Also, I have some people from here who I don't remember your VC names. If you have me on your list, post your name so I can stop not knowing who everyone is. :P

• 5 weeks later...