PopMarket: Deftones Vinyl Bundle

It's worth noting that Saturday Night Wrist is a great sounding LP, one of the best in my collection.  Not my favorite Deftones album, but definitely the best sounding out of all my Deftones LPs.  You should make a point to pick it up.

I love SNW. Not my fav Deftones album or anything, but a solid entry nonetheless. 

S/T holds a lot of sentimental value for me. I think on top of that I can still safely say I prefer it in general over a few of their others. The fact that I played the shit out of it in the 10 years that its been around hurts the replay factor at this point in my life but I still champion it as a phenomenal album.

Deftones is one of those bands that ages really well.  They've matured quite a bit and their music has evolved but not transformed.  Deftones will always be one of my favorite all-time bands.  Koi No Yokan was very refreshing to me.  Such a beautifully crafted album, everything from that hauntingly stunning cover art to the music that fits it like a glove.

Call me a fanboy if you want but I love pretty much every Deftones album from start to finish. It's almost too hard to rank them in any specific order.

The only LP I've needed to complete their discography (if you even count it) is Covers, and I lucked upon a new copy on eBay last night with a BIN of $20 with $4 shipping. Definitely pumped about that seeing as I really hate paying more than about $30 for a single LP, and I almost never saw this go for less than $40.

Call me a fanboy if you want but I love pretty much every Deftones album from start to finish. It's almost too hard to rank them in any specific order.

I feel much the same way.  Each one of their albums has it's own personality and they are all so good in their own way, it does make it difficult to order them.  If my life depended on it (for some reason), my order would be something like this, in order from favorite to least favorite.

1.  White Pony

2.  Around the Fur

3.  Diamond Eyes

4.  Koi No Yokan

5.  Saturday Night Wrist

6.  Adrenaline

7.  Deftones

Do you prefer it over any of their other records?

I prefer it over both Around the Fur and Adrenaline. I got into Deftones with White Pony, so I don't have the attachment to their first two records that a lot of people do. I think I would pick White Pony as a clear favorite, and then Diamond Eyes, S/T, SNW and KNY all basically tied with each other.

To be fair though, I still haven't given that much of a chance to their first two. I've listened to each a few times over the years, but haven't spent much time with either.

• 5 months later...