Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

I'll keep sharing sneak peeks to tide you guys over until they are finished! I/we greatly appreciate your patience!

Later this week I will share with you guys how these are being made. :-)

These things look so damn good that they're worth the wait.  I'm sure they're going to sound amazing too!

I'm in Mexico and just saw the Facebook post. Forreal. This thing is a beaut! I can't wait. Just let me know so I can prepare. Or maybe just let me PayPal you now. Or maybe mail me supplies and I'll help you glue and pack. Just let me know.

It's still not too late if you want me to lend another pair of ears to those test presses. ;)

I'm in Mexico and just saw the Facebook post. Forreal. This thing is a beaut! I can't wait. Just let me know so I can prepare. Or maybe just let me PayPal you now. Or maybe mail me supplies and I'll help you glue and pack. Just let me know.

It's still not too late if you want me to lend another pair of ears to those test presses. ;)

Ha! The tests have long been approved.

Perhaps I could just ship these out "as-is" with directions on how to glue the fuckers together yourselves? ...hmmmm

Ha! The tests have long been approved.

Perhaps I could just ship these out "as-is" with directions on how to glue the fuckers together yourselves? ...hmmmm

don't mess around.  that only makes the release that much more punk.

so if the tests have been long approved, what's wrong with me triple checking.  you can never be TOO sure.  plus it's one less you have to store...

I had a fever dream that I screen printed all of these and glued them all up. Just as I numbered the last copy, I noticed that I accidentally typed "These Arms Are Snacks" ... then I woke up in a cold sweat.

But we are all good.

Seriously though, if there was a week that you wanted to be on our mailing list, this week is it. There *might* be a very limited variant that will definitely disappear before public presale even begins...