Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have every physical release they've put out except the most recent posthumous 7" split which is just a cover anyway. But other than that, anything that is on CD or vinyl or both, I've got and finally this holy grail of TAAS output will now be mine on vinyl. I also want to comment that the price on this is exceptionally nice especially considering how much some other releases of similar length and packaging are going for brand new.

As a heads up;

I'm not overly familiar with TAAS (outside of the massive praise from friends with similar tastes, and a few cursory listens of their albums some time ago), and I've never listened to Harkoken. I have no idea if this split will be my cup of tea, but it looks like a beautiful release, and I didn't want to risk kicking myself later, and I wanted a reason to throw more money at Mind Over Matter. If this release does nothing for me, I'll be hooking someone up with a pink /30 at cost. There are some good dudes who missed out in this thread.

I know you will LOVE this release and be extremely happy you got the /30. These Arms Are Snakes are seriously the greatest and probably my current favorite band. Our music tastes generally match up well so I'm pretty confident with my assumption.

Derek - money back guarantee on this bad boy! You're gonna be so stoked on the /30 variant for sure.

McPherson - glad to hear that the price is appreciated also. I work really hard to make sure that MOMR releases are 10-20% "cooler" than most labels while also keeping the price as affordable as possible. Even licensed releases don't have to be crazy expensive!

Shucks.  You guys are getting me all antsy to hear this thing.

Here's a taste. Its 2015. :P

Derek - money back guarantee on this bad boy! You're gonna be so stoked on the /30 variant for sure.

McPherson - glad to hear that the price is appreciated also. I work really hard to make sure that MOMR releases are 10-20% "cooler" than most labels while also keeping the price as affordable as possible. Even licensed releases don't have to be crazy expensive!

You're killing it, dude. Thanks for everything.

damn bro this looks so ill. if you have enough to stock other stores, give us a yell - would love to carry this release. killer split.

I didn't forget about you! I'll be sending you a separate email because I still plan on honoring the distro trade we discussed. I have some copies set aside for ya.

Derek + others on the fence - This release is particularly special.  The two bands really come together and show off what they're individually good collaboratively.  The EP jams straight through.  Poetic, aggressive, a little dancy.  Can't go wrong.  The breakup of TAAS, IMO, is one of the worst things to happen to hardcore / punk / aggressive music / whatever genre you want to lump them into.  They were really doing things no one else would touch and did it right.  They also killed live.

That needs to go down. More TAAS discog for everyone.

Definitely. I currently only own Tail Swallower and now this. I've been tempted to drop the $60+ for Oxeneers and Easter for a long time. Maybe I should sell some stuff to offset the cost.

Is it midnight tonight? Also, what time zone?

Also also, will the entire TAAS discography please be repressed!

This will go live on the site tonight at 12:01am PST (because I live on the best coast)

Also, I would LOOOOOVE to do some represses of their other stuff - I wonder if I could sweet talk my way into it (and how I would do the artwork...)

This will go live on the site tonight at 12:01am PST (because I live on the best coast)

Also, I would LOOOOOVE to do some represses of their other stuff - I wonder if I could sweet talk my way into it (and how I would do the artwork...)

That would be awesome if you could get the rights and the masters to repress those.