PO: Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Guest Justin Maheiny

I heard Mike Will was pretty damn awesome on this, based on the grantland article.

I still haven't listened to Lorde yet, I've heard everything between greatness and absolute garbage for it.

The Lorde ep is pretty good, for a record that's been charting highly for quite awhile now. i don't think it's amazing, but it surprisingly good and different when you compare it to Lady Gaga, B. Spears, etc.

I like Grimes, I'm really looking forward to the new Phantogram and I really like the new FKA Twigs ep.

I like this a lot.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtMl-uipA8

So I'm kinda into that girly pop stuff.

Guest realtalk

You're still upset that you were swearing up and down about pressing information you were 100% wrong about and are still crying about?

You are absolutely fucking ridiculous. 100% wrong, was i? Proof? You've ENTIRELY missed the point you peon.

Guest realtalk

Wow, nice language and insults for someone who was supposedly so upset with me I'm this thread

Noted

You are majorly delayed dude and pointless.

My bad for addressing u. Won't happen again.

The Lorde ep is pretty good, for a record that's been charting highly for quite awhile now. i don't think it's amazing, but it surprisingly good and different when you compare it to Lady Gaga, B. Spears, etc.

I like Grimes, I'm really looking forward to the new Phantogram and I really like the new FKA Twigs ep.

I like this a lot.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtMl-uipA8

So I'm kinda into that girly pop stuff.

One of my friends is such an enormous grimes fanboy, it's pretty funny.

I like you.

Guest realtalk

Your language speaks for itself

Your bigotry speaks for itself.

You seem to take no responsibility for that and you point fingers when called out.

That's fine. I'm quite used to that by now.

So my language may offend you directly, but your attitude is offensive to many.

But anyways, you're probably beyond schooling and I like how the guy posting above me is trying to move on cuz you're not that important.

K'bye! ;)

Your bigotry speaks for itself.

You seem to take no responsibility for that and you point fingers when called out.

That's fine. I'm quite used to that by now.

So my language may offend you directly, but your attitude is offensive to many.

But anyways, you're probably beyond schooling and I like how the guy above me is trying to move on cuz you're not that important.

K'bye! ;)

You don't see the irony in your own offensive language and behavior and you want to call others out?

That's the worst kind hatefulness, but carry on, I'm sure you're getting a kick out if being a keyboard warrior

Guest realtalk

You don't see the irony in your own offensive language and behavior and you want to call others out?

That's the worst kind hatefulness, but carry on, I'm sure you're getting a kick out if being a keyboard warrior

OMG-HOW DID YOU MISS ALL OF THE KEY POINTS AND JUST SPEW BACK MORE OF THE SAME?

1. You take no responsibility for your bigotry.

2. You point fingers instead.

3. My words only offend you but your attitude

offends many.

The only person he's being hateful towards is you while you potentially offended multiple people by making a bigoted comment. I'm glad he's saying something because he's not ignoring your ignorance.

The only person he's being hateful towards is you while you potentially offended multiple people by making a bigoted comment. I'm glad he's saying something because he's not ignoring your ignorance.

I apologize if I offended anyone with the "straight" comment, but I won't ignore someone trying to be some e-bully

Here are some classic quotes from realtalk the humanitarian who supposedly cares now about people's feelings

Oh look, the Spirited Away version is being retailed several places.

You dumb fuck.

There are no qualifiers in your text that indicate it is opinion. You state it as fact... twice.

I made a light hearted joke and you call me an asshole so I guess YOU actually got the head start on that one too!

Congrats!

...asshole.

Nobody values your opinion, so u can shut it, CharredupMacAnus.

Guest realtalk

I apologize if I offended anyone with the "straight" comment, but I won't ignore someone trying to be some e-bully

HAHAHA!

I love how this guy is playing the victim!

Only reason he apologized is because of me.

After first attacking repeatedly me for standing up to his bigotry and taking no responsibility for his actions.

100% fake fuck.

HAHAHA!

I love how this guy is playing the victim!

Only reason he apologized is because of me.

After first attacking me for standing up to his bigotry.

100% fake fuck.

You were a real class act in the mondo thread, enjoy the quotes in my previous post to refresh your memory

• 2 months later...

my fiancee picked this up for me for Christmas... sounds pretty good, except for the consistent pops during Wrecking Ball's first chorus :/

Bummer, great song. Haven't had any intention of listening to anything other than the singles but Wrecking Ball is a great pop song.