PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

Stoked to be getting my first (distro) shipment from No Idea for this. Anyone from the UK who doesnt have this yet, I have some copies on both CD and Vinyl available from our store here: http://disconnectdisconnectrecords.bigcartel.com/product/a-wilhelm-scream-partycrasher

Trying to keep a good flow of good pop punk / punk rock records in stock over the next few months until our next DD release is out in 2014.

Am loving the album so far!

what about the 2nd press?

The 2nd pressing will be out late December. Details to follow... (The first pressing has six versions.)

All "pre-orders" have shipped. An email has been sent to anyone whose order shipped. Bear in mind that if you ordered any OTHER records, your order may be holding for one (or more), like SAMIAM for example.

Now we are working hard to ship all the orders from the last two weeks, appx.

ALSO: for anyone who tries to download the digital version directly to their phone: you KNOW this does not work... please do NOT attept this, haha!

So wait "Shattered Mast" is 2nd press right? Might have to pick up a copy from the band next week.

It's all first press. "Shattered mast" is the 2nd mailorder color. The first mailorder color ("exploding shipwreck") sold out. The band has "leviathans revenge" at shows.

We are over half way through this 2nd mailorder color already. While I hesitate to say there is a rush, I would recommend picking one up before long if you are particular.